What postcards have you sent or received today?

Received these wonderful postcards from Spain today

9 Likes

today and yesterday I received 5 letter and postcards:

1. my ebay win minisheet of ten for postage use, sent in a big envelope with the first digital stamp issued for Germany

2. a great maxi card from @IndigoAngel - Thanks a lot

3. a RAS from @eisdrache with stamps from my wantlist - Vielen lieben Dank Svea

4. an ADcard from @guzu for the Ad card tag - Thanks Andrea

5. 3 nice cards from @andytcyhk for the NOT viewcards - 3 Unwritten Cards In An Envelope tag

4 Likes

1 official postcard from Germany today

2 Likes

Today the snow no longer stopped my mailman from coming. He delivered 14 (!) postcards, an absolute record. I couldn’t believe my eyes !

One of them this beautiful maxicard from Russia, showing the explorer Papanin.

12 Likes

I will send out only three cards tomorrow.

8 Likes

I haven’t had anything for a month, and then four cards today! All from Germany, all requested within two days of each other. German Postcrossers are a prolific bunch indeed! :star_struck:

And the most surprising part: these were delivered in just over two weeks. Hope that timeframe keeps up :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Sent to Germany and Canada.
Received from Brazil.

1 Like

on the map of Germany you can also find my nickname. :wink:

1 Like

-my mail today: official from RU

-my mail 11.2.: surprisecard from Wendy038 (NL)

-my mail 10.2.: Bingocard from Lamelemon (RO)

-my mail 9.2.: officials from CA, ES, FI, US and BE and surprisedcard from Hoentje (DE)

-my mail 8.2.: 2 officials from RU

-sent today : officials to FI and EE and surprise to AT

-received a card from me: Sumares (US), Martin-CZE (CZ), Smoky1972, Tina409, Hoentje (DE) and Annibaer (LU)

-Official cards travelling to :cn: 329 days Expired :frowning: , :macau: 316 days, :hong_kong: 255 days, Expired :(, :portugal: 152 days Expired :frowning: , :netherlands: 26 days, :taiwan: 20 days, , :uk: 12 days, :ru: 6 days and 5 days, :us: 6 days, :belarus: 5 days, :finland: and :estonia: today.

-Last 10 received: :portugal:, :us:, :ru:, :ru:, :canada:, :es:, :finland:, :us:, :belgium: and :ru: .

Lovely cards from the UK, Germany and my first ever Japan card with gorgeous stamps on all of them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

19 Likes

Today 1 official from Germany, including great stamps, and 2 from Spain from the forum

3 Likes

I see you! :wave:

1 Like

My mailbox was filled with delight today!

Some wonderful happy mail from @can850127m
So many great surprises, thanks so much!

A neat New Jersey map card from @pjsubway for the " anything but" tag. Thank you!

And the most adorable cat family postcard from @Jess18877 ! Wonderful

Thanks all!

12 Likes

I love the cat family postcard!!!

1 Like

Today I received a wonderful handmade winter themed card from @Lilou_lavande. Isn’t it beautiful?

10 Likes

-my mail today: 2 officials from US and surprisecards from B-Engel and Speicher3 (DE)

-sent today : officials to RU and US and surprisecard to DE

-Official cards travelling to :cn: 330 days Expired :frowning: , :macau: 317 days, :hong_kong: 256 days, Expired :(, :portugal: 153 days Expired :frowning: , :netherlands: 27 days, :taiwan: 21 days, , :uk: 13 days, :ru: 7 days, 6 days and today, :us: 7 days and today, :belarus: 6 days, :finland: and :estonia: 1 day.

-Last 10 received: :ru:, :ru:, :canada:, :es:, :finland:, :us:, :belgium:, :ru:, :us: and :us: .

2 Likes

I received these two beautiful postcards today - last year’s World Postcard Day swap with @Antwoman who had some spares to offer (I wasn’t aware of WPD/Postcrossing then so it was lovely to get my hands on one) and this beautiful bullfinch from @Xeniyya from the ‘Book I'm reading right now tag’. Both with lovely messages and stamps too. Not feeling 100% today so this put a real smile on my face :slight_smile:

I’m not massively fussed about the Royals myself but when I was in my local post office the other day I picked up some royals and touristy postcards as I’ve seen quite a few profiles ask for them. Today I got to put one to use for official Postcrossing postcard which I haven’t done in a few weeks!

10 Likes

Today I received an awesome Valentine’s Day postcard, routed through the volunteer re-mailing program of Loveland, Colorado!

11 Likes

-sent today : officials to JP and US and 2 surprisecards to DE

-Official cards travelling to :cn: 331 days Expired :frowning: , :macau: 318 days, :hong_kong: 257 days, Expired :(, :portugal: 154 days Expired :frowning: , :netherlands: 28 days, :taiwan: 22 days, , :uk: 14 days, :ru: 8 days, 7 days and 1 day, :us: 8 days, 1 day and today, :belarus: 7 days, :finland:, :estonia: 2 days and :jp: today .

I got these lovely cards for Valentine’s Day today- thank you @ZooDawg!

9 Likes