What postcards have you sent or received today?

Received from @Annetta112 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Outgoing :postbox:

3 Likes

Received this morning :

Last postcards sent :

1 Like

-sent today : Officials to RU and PL and 9 Eastercards

-received a card from me: Midnatsol (DE)

-Official cards travelling to: :ru: 355 days, 262 days, 81 days, Expired :frowning: , 41 days, 7 days and today, :belarus: 315 days Expired :frowning: and 8 days, :hong_kong: 245 days and 73 days Expired :frowning: , :taiwan: 119 days Expired :frowning: and 8 days , :south_africa: 71 daysExpired :frowning: , :malaysia: 70 days Expired :frowning: , :india: 59 days, :us: 55 days, 7 days, 6 days and 2 days, :czech_republic: 14 days, :cn: 2 days and :poland: today.

These two wonderful postcards were in my mailbox today:

From Spain

and from Russia

3 Likes

I received such beautiful cards today! I’m so happy!:relaxed: Two from Germany, one from USA via official postcrossing and a direct swap from Russia.

Add images

2 Likes

This postcard is going to the UK today

6 Likes

Two outgoing officials to USA. Hooray for saving on postage!

And received officials from Finland and Germany

3 Likes

I have to send a postcard to the most famos Bubble Tea shop in Moscow :laughing: :smiley:
It’s refreshing new task, I will look for a nice card :smiley:

3 Likes

This card reached Spain, and looks like two more of my cards will expire in 11 days!

…and this card is going to Hong Kong, my first to that country. Also to an Indian name, so this card.

3 Likes

-my mail today : Eastercards from CTR, Monlan79 and Retlaw and surprisecards from Hoentje and Xiaoi (DE)

-sent today : officials to EE and AU

-received a card from me: LoneMatz, Minimohn and Hoentje (DE)

-Official cards travelling to: :ru: 356 days, 263 days, 82 days, Expired :frowning: , 42 days, 8 days and 1 day, :belarus: 316 days Expired :frowning: and 9 days, :hong_kong: 246 days and 74 days Expired :frowning: , :taiwan: 120 days Expired :frowning: and 9 days , :south_africa: 72 daysExpired :frowning: , :malaysia: 71 days Expired :frowning: , :india: 60 days, Expired :frowning: , :us: 56 days, 8 days, 7 days and 3 days, :czech_republic: 15 days, :cn: 3 days, :poland: 1 day, :estonia: and :australia: today.

1 Like

I received today:

2 Likes

Going out!

Kyrgyzstan, Bulgaria, USA, Moldova, Sweden!

4 Likes

Received!

1 Like

This card is going to Russia today.

“Sometimes just laughing helps.”

5 Likes

Two more cards going out within the USA. A postcard pal and official.

4 Likes

-sent today : officials to CH, TW and FR

-Official cards travelling to: :ru: 357 days, 264 days, 83 days, Expired :frowning: , 43 days, 9 days and 2 days, :belarus: 317 days Expired :frowning: and 10 days, :hong_kong: 247 days and 75 days Expired :frowning: , :taiwan: 121 days Expired :frowning: ,10 days and today, :south_africa: 73 daysExpired :frowning: , :malaysia: 72 days Expired :frowning: , :india: 61 days, Expired :frowning: , :us: 57 days, 9 days, 8 days and 4 days, :czech_republic: 16 days, :cn: 4 days, :poland: 2 days, :estonia:, :australia: 1 day, :switzerland: and :fr: today.

I just received this card from Taiwan.

2 Likes

Egypt!

2 Likes

… and UGANDA!

3 Likes