What postcards have you sent or received today?

Outgoing to USA and Canada

2 Likes

My postcard to Finland has arrived!

3 Likes

Some recent sent postcards:

Sent from my holiday address to friends & family:

3 Likes

This came today from Finland. The other side had nearly 30 stamps from a Spring Meetup. Good idea.

4 Likes

-my mail 24.3.: Meetingcard from Joeyana (DE)

-my mail 23.03.: Meetingcard from Moussette (FR)

-my mail 22.03.: 2 officials from RU and meetingcard from Wolfsmondfee (DE)

-my mail 21.03.: Meetingcards from Fisherman (IE), Knopf-17, Angel84 and holiday RAS from Friesendeern (DE)

-sent today : officials to TW and BY and surprisecard to AT

-sent 24.3.: 2 Eastercards to RS and NL and RAS to NL

-received a card from me: Sandristica (ES), Joeyana and Hoentje (DE) and LuziaCeleste (BR)

-Official cards travelling to: :ru: 363 days, 347 days, 254 days, 73 days, Expired :frowning: and 33 days, :belarus: 307 days Expired :frowning: ,21 days and today, :hong_kong: 237 days and 65 days Expired :frowning: , :taiwan: 111 days Expired :frowning: and today , :south_africa: 63 daysExpired :frowning: , :malaysia: 62 days Expired :frowning: , :india: 51 days, :us: 47 days, :cn: 21 days, :czech_republic: and :jp: 6 days .

-Last 10 received: :ru:, :us:, :jp:, :canada:, :es:, :us:, :cn:, :finland: , :ru: and :ru:.

From my buddy @Jaluazam_98 today!

4 Likes

Some postcards I have sent this year :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

-sent today : officials to US and RU and 2 RAS to DE

-Official cards travelling to: :ru: 364 days, 348 days, 255 days, 74 days, Expired :frowning: , 34 days and today, :belarus: 308 days Expired :frowning: ,22 days and 1 day, :hong_kong: 238 days and 66 days Expired :frowning: , :taiwan: 112 days Expired :frowning: and 1 day , :south_africa: 64 daysExpired :frowning: , :malaysia: 63 days Expired :frowning: , :india: 52 days, :us: 48 days and today, :cn: 22 days, :czech_republic: and :jp: 7 days.

2 Likes

I want to share two lovely springtime “just because” cards I got yesterday from two of my all-time favorite Postcrossers!

@anon57098284 sent this card created from her own photos of Barn Swallows. I love birds, but knew nothing about this particular bird and their story is fascinating as the photos hint. This is wonderful, thank you!

And @hzb sent this elegant butterfly card along with some special surprises. I love cards made with die-cuts, so exquisite! Thank you!

2 Likes

Recent ones - sent

-sent today : Official to US and RAS to RO

-received a card from me: Mamanclaire (BE)

-Official cards travelling to: :ru: 349 days, 256 days, 75 days, Expired :frowning: , 35 days and 1 day, :belarus: 309 days Expired :frowning: ,23 days and 2 days, :hong_kong: 239 days and 67 days Expired :frowning: , :taiwan: 113 days Expired :frowning: and 2 days , :south_africa: 65 daysExpired :frowning: , :malaysia: 64 days Expired :frowning: , :india: 53 days, :us: 49 days, 1 day and today, :cn: 23 days, :czech_republic: and :jp: 8 days.

I am desperately trying to find the person who sent this lovely card … because there was no user name on the card just their real name I am lost but am so delighted by the card I will continue to search for BR, Nikolai to say a BIG thank you

3 Likes

Received a cool beer packaging out of Seattle. Note - if this is your wife’s favorite beer and you wrote me a brief story about an interesting trip around the Cascade mountains, let me know! You signed the card “C” but no ID. I’ll use the handy dandy Unknown ID tool as well, just in case!

1 Like

Just moved back to Australia after 3 years in Germany and excited to start post crossing again!

15 Likes

Last cards sent :

My first received card after 2-year break in PC.

5 Likes

So I received a postcard this morning from @osakafam all the way from Japan, ASTONISHINGLY it arrived here in the UK in a lightening quick 5 days!!! Yep you read that correctly just five days (posted 23rd March - arrived 28th March). I have first class post to a city 130 miles away that’s taken longer :rofl:

Miyako, the card and message are wonderful thank you :blush: best wishes Darrin.

A view of Okinawa, Southwest Island, Japan.

11 Likes

He’s trotting off to the :us_outlying_islands:

8 Likes

Received: 1 RAS from Angelthecat.

Does Canada have a tradition of ‘moose at sunset’ images? I don’t know if it’s still a thing in Norway, but when I was a kid it was huge. You could by all sorts of stuff with moose on.

1 Like