What postcards have you sent or received today?

That one is surely the cutest!

I love this official I received today:

12 Likes

Postcards received yesterday:

2 official from USA
1 from Spain I won on a lottery

Postcard received today:

1 official from Germany

Uploading: IMG_20201217_164649.jpg…

3 Likes

Received: 1 RAS from stacheltier68.

13 cards sent today to Canada, China, Czech, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Latvia, the Netherlands and USA - official, swap and RAS. I would’ve sent to Bermuda too, but there’s an ongoing mail suspension.
I hope they arrive soon!

4 Likes

I wrote a ton over the weekend but don’t have a front picture of all. Here’s some.

This is some of what was mailed in the last week.

5 Likes

I received various postcards today; officials, tags and swaps. And one Christmas postcard for a neighbour. It was written in Norwegian and when I read the name of the sender, I was like “Do I know someone with that name? No, I don’t remember any… Have I met any Norwegian postcrossers with that name? Not that I can remember…”. And then I looked at the address and saw who it was sent to.

I received these that were bought on eBay. It’s from 1988. They’re clean and mint.

3 Likes

Another beutiful official postcard from USA arrived today.

3 Likes

Today I received this fascinating postcard of delicate, tiny plants from Japan:

:herb: :seedling: Straight into the favourites!

4 Likes

-my mail today: Christmascards from AmandaJayne (US) and Gabis (DE)

-my mail 18.12.: Christmascards from Libellchen5 and Sanni87 (DE)

-my mail 17.12.: Official from CZ and Christmascards from Jeke (BE), CTR, Kristina, Eriberry (DE), Librije (NL), Meixi (AT), Dollart and angeliina (FI)

-my mail 16.12.: Christmascards from Tajaaa (PL), Mamanclaire (BE) and Ninnle (CH)

-my mail 15.12.: Christmascards from Azzurri (CH) and Honeybee (AT)

-my mail 14.12.: Christmascards from Desmonia, Hoentje, Weltenbummler (DE), Rohtola (FI and Clown44 (NL) and surprisecard from Dollart (FI)

-my mail 12.12.: Christmascards from Chacha58, Veer (BE), LoneMatz (DE) and AZ507 (NL)

-sent today : officials to RU and AT and New Year card to US

-sent 16.12. : 1 Christmascard

-sent 15.12.: 14 Christmascards

-sent 14.12.: 9 Christmascards

-sent 13.12.: 15 Christmascards

-sent 12.12.: 5 Christmascards

-received a card from me: Dollart (FI), Luziaceleste (BR), Pilotone (PT), Meixi, Honeybee (AT), Desmonia, Killewips, Ich_bin_Berliner, CTR, Kristina, eriberry, Libellchen5, Friesendeern, Hoentje, Tanjaschnegg, Nowitzki41, Klabauterin, Sanni87, LoneMatz, Ipuenktchen, Mausbaer47, Xiaoi and Weltenbummler (DE), Jess-Cee, Soundstorm, Laddy87 (NL), Jeke, Veer, Chacha58 (BE), Ninnle and Azzurri (CH)

-Official cards travelling to :cn: 353 days, 274 days Expired :frowning: and 28 days, :india: 321 days, Expired :frowning: :macau: 261 days, :mexico: 254 days, Expired :frowning: , :hong_kong: 200 days, Expired :frowning: , :es: 118 days, Expired :frowning: , :portugal: 97 days Expired :frowning: , :taiwan: 30 days, :us: 20 days :ru: and :austria: today.

-Last 10 received: :ru:, :uk:, :switzerland:, :thailand:, :us:, :norway:, :us:, :fr:, :us: and :czech_republic:.

-Last official Thank you card from amandajayne (US)

-sent today : officials to FI and BY and RAS to FI

-received a card from me: gabis (DE)

-Official cards travelling to :cn: 354 days, 275 days Expired :frowning: and 29 days, :india: 322 days, Expired :frowning: :macau: 262 days, :mexico: 255 days, Expired :frowning: , :hong_kong: 201 days, Expired :frowning: , :es: 119 days, Expired :frowning: , :portugal: 98 days Expired :frowning: , :taiwan: 31 days, :us: 21 days :ru:, :austria: 1 day, :finland: and :belarus: today.

All put in the post on 20 Dec 2020

16 Likes

-sent today : officials to CA and JP and RAS to DE

No mail yet

-Official cards travelling to :cn: 355 days, 276 days Expired :frowning: and 30 days, :india: 323 days, Expired :frowning: :macau: 263 days, :mexico: 256 days, Expired :frowning: , :hong_kong: 202 days, Expired :frowning: , :es: 120 days, Expired :frowning: , :portugal: 99 days Expired :frowning: , :taiwan: 32 days, :us: 22 days :ru:, :austria: 2 days, :finland:, :belarus: 1 day, :canada: and :jp: today.

Today this postcard arrived from Belgium, from a favourites tag.

5 Likes

-no mail yet :frowning:
-my mail 21.12.: Official from RU and Christmascards from Retlaw (DE)m Annibaer (LU), Juytters and Sienemien (BE)

-sent today : Officials to GB and RU and Christmascard to DE
I wonder how long GB will take ?

-received a card from me: Silkie, Busy-Marie, B-Engel (DE), Minnasusanne (FI), Sienemien (BE), Librije and Clown44 (NL)

-Official cards travelling to :cn: 356 days, 277 days Expired :frowning: and 31 days, :india: 324 days, Expired :frowning: :macau: 264 days, :mexico: 257 days, Expired :frowning: , :hong_kong: 203 days, Expired :frowning: , :es: 121 days, Expired :frowning: , :portugal: 100 days Expired :frowning: , :taiwan: 33 days, :us: 23 days :ru: 3 days and today , :austria: 3 days, :finland:, :belarus: 2 days, :canada:, :jp: 1 day and :uk: today .

-Last 10 received: :uk:, :switzerland:, :thailand:, :us:, :norway:, :us:, :fr:, :us:, :czech_republic: and :ru: .

Received: 1 official from Australia.

1 Like

-no mail yet today
-my mail 22.12.: Christmascards from Mindee (FI) and Jess-Cee (DE)

-sent today : officials to US and HK and surprisecard to DE

-received a card from me: Monlan (DE) and Tajaaa (PL)

-Official cards travelling to :cn: 357 days, 278 days Expired :frowning: and 32 days, :india: 325 days, Expired :frowning: :macau: 265 days, :mexico: 258 days, Expired :frowning: , :hong_kong: 204 days, Expired :frowning: and today , :es: 122 days, Expired :frowning: , :portugal: 101 days Expired :frowning: , :taiwan: 34 days, :us: 24 days and today :ru: 4 days and 1 day , :austria: 4 days, :finland:, :belarus: 3 days, :canada:, :jp: 2 days and :uk: 1 day .

Sent : Russia (x5) (official)

The 5 cards are all going to new members (1 sent) ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Sent 2 cards to US - official and direct swap. Hope they don’t take too long to arrive :upside_down_face:

Edit to add a card I received from Germany:

4 Likes