What postcards have you sent or received today?

First mail of the week !

An envelope full of postcards from Finland :finland: (swap) !

Sent: Finland

Received: Switzerland

This week’s sent postcards had nice variety of countries: 1 x Germany, 1 x USA, 1 x Belgium, 1 x France, and 1 x Canada. Five sent total.

Not much happy mail days this week, received only 2 cards (both from Germany). Previous week was quiet too, so I am expecting to see a flood of cards in my mail box soon.

Sent: Japan, Spain, Lithuania

Received: -

I send two cards to USA and one to Latvia

I received from Norway, Czech Republik & USA

My new inbound mail is an absolutly gorgeous card from @Feuerstuhl as a reward for guessing in the “Apples” round of our favourite game Guess what I am-Tag - What is the image of the card?

This one is amazing :heart_eyes: Love it!
Dear Gesa, thank you a lot!

21 Likes

I received this gorgeous official today! I can’t stop looking at it.

23 Likes

2 official cards from Germany and USA, plus happy mail! :star_struck:

6 Likes

Yesterday, I sent 1 to :de: Germany

Today, I sent 1 to :de: Germany and 1 to :ru: Russia

4 Likes

Returning after three years, today I received my first postcard. (By pure coincidence I also received my first swap, haha.)

2 Likes

This one just ‘arrived’ at its destination just before it drops out of the database. I had long given up. No hurra message unfortunately.
Looks like a novice user (Dec’19) who has just registered their first two cards, which were sent in Dec’19… I’m just happy it’s resurfaced.

8 Likes

Pretty mixture received today.

10 Likes

Today I received CZ-1743082 - it’s super cute and I love it, but sadly the travel and my mailperson weren’t so gentle with it…

10 Likes

I sent my first 5 postcards
4 to USA, 1 to Germany

now I’m curious how long it takes me to get a card

5 Likes

Received: 1 RAS envelop from Ich_bin_Berliner.

Sent: -

Received: Belarus, Netherlands, Great Britain

-my mail today: Christmascards from Friesendeern (DE) and Toucans (GB) thank you card from Nissemor (CH) and package for Ginny from Mausbaer47 (DE)

-my mail 8.12.: official from US, Christmascards from Killewips, Xiaoi and Pelke (DE), Bingocard from Lamelemon (RO) and Lotteriecard from Tanjaschnegg (DE)

-My mail 7.12.: official from TH and Christamscards from Sandra1977 (DE) and Bcsikar (RS)

-nothing sent today :frowning:

-sent 8.12.: 1 thank you for official and 5 Christmascards

-sent 7.12.: 13 Christmascards

-sent 6.12.: 15 Christmascards

-received a card from me: Misspatitav (ES), Norwaygirl (NO) and Nissemor (CH)

-Official cards travelling to: :ru: 360 days, Expired :frowning: and 10 days :cn: 343 days, 264 days Expired :frowning: and 18 days, :india: 311 days, Expired :frowning: :macau: 251 days, :mexico: 244 days, Expired :frowning: , :hong_kong: 190 days, Expired :frowning: , :es: 108 days, Expired :frowning: , :portugal: 87 days Expired :frowning: , :sri_lanka: 36 days, :taiwan: 20 days, :us: 17 days and 10 days, and :uk: 11 days.

-Last 10 received: :belarus:, :tr:, :cn:, :australia:, :finland:, :ru:, :uk:, :switzerland:, :thailand: and :us: .

-Last official Thank you card from victorl-hk (HK)

Yesterday, I sent 1 postcard to :ru: Russia

And I received 4 beautiful postcards: 1 from :it: Italy, 1 from :canada: Canada, 1 from :us: United States of America and finally, 1 from :ru: Russia

They’re all beautiful but the Putin one is something :smiley:

I’m now at 200 postcards sent and exactly 200 postcards received. My limit is now set to 13 postcards at the same time :clap:

4 Likes

My 1st postcard sent after a long absence got registered today!

4 Likes

I have received 7 official postcards today! I didn’t expect so many in just one day.

1from Canada
1from Switzerland
5 from Germany

7 Likes