What layout do you like on the message side of postcards?

I posted a similar thread about this topic a while back:

I’m not sure how useful my answers to your specific questions will be because this is dependent on each person’s preferences and their postal service guidelines, but here they are:

• How many lines for the address do you like/usually need?

I use however many lines there are in the person’s address. This will vary by country. In the US, most people’s addresses are maybe 3 or 4 lines long, but if I get a UK address, it might be twice as long.

• Do you like there being a box or image for where to put the stamp?

I do not care, either way. The boxes usually are not the same size as any stamp anyway. And good luck fitting a round international forever stamp into a box.

• Do you like a short description of the image of the card, and if so prefer this on left or right side?

This depends on the image. If it’s a stock photo or just some random mass market graphical design, a description isn’t needed. But if there are artist/photographer credits and another notes about the location and/or objects depicted, I prefer the top left corner.

• Do you prefer having a separator in the middle (for address side and message side) or just open space?

Open space gives you more flexibility in structuring the message.

• Do you like pre-printed images on the card (like the heron in the picture), or just blank space to write more?

I prefer blank space to write more.