What kind of postcard do you wish there were more of?

Any other suggestions of things I could draw for postcards that you don’t see often? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::email:

Just wanted to let you know that I’m working on an Indian inspired card! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

This is so beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart::sparkles:

2 Likes

@drmankamal @masalaptk @nj_mails see this beauty :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Glad you like it! I will definitely make some more in the upcoming days/ weeks :blush:

3 Likes

I like good post card that is liked by other post crossers

2 Likes

thank you! I hope many people will like it ! :heart: :elephant:

Hello! If you’re interested in circus postcards, I’ve just started a poll to vote on a circus/carneval tag. You can find it in the Vote on new Tags thread. :slight_smile: :circus_tent:

2 Likes

Done :heart:
If you’re interested, I can let you know when I open my postcard webshop and the prints are available, but I will definitely do more of these, because this was alot of fun :blush:

5 Likes

British culture that isn’t royalty/red buses/cliches.

Things like a cream tea, a proper pub scene, a fairground, and events like Coopers Hill cheese rolling, bonfire night, Notting Hill carnival, Appleby horse fair, Lewes tar barrels.

We have a lot of interesting stuff going on (and those are just a few English ones, there’s lots in the rest of the UK) but postcards are all the same old things.

5 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions, I will keep those in mind! :slight_smile:

Unfortunately I won’t be able to make international payments :broken_heart: :sob: but this is so beautiful :heart_eyes::heart: very very beautiful :heart_eyes::ok_hand:t3::heart:

1 Like

very beautiful dear

1 Like

I also designed this card for Belgium last week :slight_smile:

I still had this design laying around from the crystal killer whale and turned it into a postcard design yesterday evening :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Love this one :heart: