What does your stamp collection look like?

Hi, what does your stamp collection look like?
This is what mine looks like

13 Likes

I was a collector in my teenager years :sweat_smile: now I have too little time and too many hobbies but I still have my collection. These are some of them

I love the stamps from Finland because they feel very soft and made of a type of fabric? And diddl stamps were popular in the 90thies :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

That depends on what and how to organize. What I find quite interesting is towards what you can experience in more formal exhibitions or colleges in Norway that mix stamps, text and pictures. Call it history told by, or illustrated by stamps. Usually one mount on a A4 paper sheet. I enclose an example:

5 Likes

This is my stamp collection with some Austrian stamps :slight_smile:

6 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

Here are some pictures of the first few pages of my album showcasing stamps from my own country:

9 Likes

This is what mine looks like stamps.

11 Likes

Here are a couple of pictures of the rest of my stockbook/album with stamps from countries all over the world. My collection isn’t that large yet compared to some other stamp collectors, who have been collecting for way longer, but I treasure it dearly :grin:

8 Likes

And here are the next few pages of my stockbook/album. I’m planning on organizing some countries a bit more in the future by placing the stamps in the order of the date of issue instead of what I have now. (Where I put similar themes of stamps together) though some stamps of some countries have already been sorted in the order of date of issue.

5 Likes

And these are the last of the pages of my stockbook/album. It has not been filled yet, but I’m sure I’ll own a couple more of these stock books/albums in the future. Stamp collecting is so much fun! ^-^

6 Likes

I bet postcrossing will help out with your stamp collecting hobby postcards always have cool stamps on them😀

1 Like

Well, I don’t take the stamps off the postcards, but the postcards with the stamps on them are indeed very nice philatelic items which I keep in different albums and a box.

1 Like

That’s nice😀

1 Like

Well, they are all on the backs of postcards. I do have albums of first day covers though.

I love it… So nice

1 Like

i love flower design

1 Like

Recently, I bought a small collection of stamps in a few stock books and I have been going through those in search of a couple more stamps for my collection. Right now I’ve moved some of the stamps I want to keep into a small stock book. They’re not really very organized yet, but it doesn’t matter, since I’ll be transferring them to my larger ‘main’ stock book/album (the one I showed in earlier posts) later. But anyways here are some pictures of my new stamps:

2 Likes