Saintes-Maries-de-la-mer:

Austria :austria:

Spittal an der Drau:

Slovenia :slovenia:

Radovljica:

Croatia :croatia:

Poreč:

21 Likes

This is “my” postbox in Zurich, Switzerland. But I often use different ones as well, as there’s one at almost every bus stop and train station, and I often walk to the post office (ca. 5min from this box) if it’s still open and put the cards in one of the postboxes there to ensure they get sent the same day since this one gets emptied just once per day at 9am. But they all look more or less like this and differ only in size :smile:

16 Likes

IMG_20220330_074001

This one in San Marino- February 2020

10 Likes

:it: Italy: those are to show the difference between mail boxes outside at the street :point_up_2: from the ones inside shopping centers :point_down:

8 Likes

My friend and Postcrosser Claudy went on a brief trip to Cochem on the Moselle River, Germany and saw this working postbox!

19 Likes

A couple of great old postboxes in Halifax, UK.
The first one is in use, it’s part of a local post office.
The second is in Calderdale Industrial Museum.

16 Likes

Here’s mine in North Carolina, USA. :mailbox:

18 Likes

I’d love if you included my postbox @shermint Perhaps you could credit me with my Instagram username which is @littlesthobo3 (The same as the one here but with a 3 at the end.)

Absolutely!

I took this picture in December. During the holidays my post office has an extra postbox for Christmas mail next to the regular one! This is also where I mail most of my postcards

9 Likes

Thanks so much for sharing my photo on Instagram!!

Similar historic Postbox at Schloss Rheda, still in Service.

20 Likes

I have access to a military base so I have access to US and UK mail services. I absolutely love the US mailbox!

This is located on RAF Lakenheath in the UK, and my Instagram is @GaiaForrest

36 Likes

In Andorra you have a choice in postal service: French or Spanish, both with their own stamps.

29 Likes

Your letter must have arrived! Thanks a lot!

Looking much better now, wouldn’t you agree too, @philderby1 ?

8 Likes

You’re welcome! Next weekend I’ll take a look, wheter they also cleaned the one in Eupen that I postet far above.

1 Like

I should hope so! With all the money I’m giving them for stamps :astonished:

2 Likes

I’m going to waste my last Belgian stamp for worldwide travel.

My mailbox is the white one. The one behind it is my neighbor’s across the street. The mail carrier only travels in one direction on my street, so all mailboxes have to be on the same side.

My red flag is up indicating that I have outgoing mail today, including a Postcrossing postcard! In the USA, the mail carrier will pick up mail from your residential mailbox, and if you schedule online a pick up request, they will pick up packages from your front porch.

Below the mailbox are the newspaper receptacles. I subscribe to six newspapers, four of which are delivered via US Mail, so they go in the mailbox. Two are delivered by private carrier, who are not allowed to use the mailbox due to postal regulations, so they go in the plastic receptacles.

14 Likes

Two very old postboxes in the seaside town of Llandudno, Wales, one from the reign of Queen Victoria. Both still in use.

15 Likes