What COVID-19 stamps does your country have?

That’s cool! :heart_eyes: Thanks for sharing!

Here is the one from India, issued on 24.12.20.

Anyone wants to swap for Covid stamps of their country, please feel free to get in touch.

10 Likes

These one’s are from Germany. I received one in green, too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

USPS has none and will never have any. USPS stamp program is planned ahead of time. The COVID-19 pandemic is considered negative.

One can submit to the USPS Citizens Stamp Advisory Board, but unless the criteria they have outlined are followed, it won’t be considered at all.

4 Likes

Even not in 2021?

@aegisW I dont think so. The issues for USPS are already decided.

So pitty

Greece COVID-19 stamps:

12 Likes

Well, it’s no normal stamp issue. You can print everything on those Briefmarke Individuell (quite expensive to do)

2 Likes

Yea i figured that :slight_smile: Just they’re doing it right now. They’re pretty neat.

yes, its not cheap… the stamp is worth 2,75 and another 2,75 € goes to charity. Bought 2 for two US postcard swappers.

Kyrgyzstan Stop COVID-19 stamp,
2020-12-30.

17 Likes

Thank you for this list! I have printed it so I can see what I have and what I still need!!

Unless I missed it on the list Sierra Leone did some too (I have those!)

Tracey

I’m not sure if China had such kind stamps

@alarica76 Well, Sierra Leone is one of the catch-penny issues from Stamperija, which I exclude completely from my collection. Here you can find a complete list of stamps that also list those (and which is already a bit more updated than the one I posted above): https://www.philatelicpursuits.com/2020/10/08/covid-19-a-checklist-of-stamps/

2 Likes

I guess I don’t know the difference between catch-penny and regular stamps!

1 Like

As others have already said, nothing planned for the USA, but the United Nations issued these:

I tried to get some but unfortunately they’re sold out

6 Likes

None in the Netherlands as well and none planned for this year.
:v:t2::tulip:

1 Like

The Isle of Man (UK overseas territory) released a selection of Covid themed stamps back in May 2020.

7 Likes

In Ireland they released Christmas set of stamps that were showing some new pandemic-style traditions to remind “the importance of keeping people and communities connected while staying apart this year”.

Like home baking with family.

Online calls with family and friends.

And a postperson checking in with an older customer while social distancing.

13 Likes