What Animal Postcards Have you received? What countries are they from?

Wow what a gorgeous collection! Many cute bunny rabbits. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool! I love puppies,If you have more postcards of puppies don't be shy to share them! :star_struck: :heart_eyes_cat:

How Lovely!(≧∇≦)ノ

Sadly i am a new postcrossers and dont have much. That was m First andnonky Card so far😉 but I have some Baby animal cards for Sendung ready

Oh! , I wish you receive cute animal postcards from all over the world! :earth_americas:I am also a newcomer. If you are willing in the future, I can send you a postcard of pandas from China :panda_face:【But so far, I haven’t sent my postcard because I don’t have time :crying_cat_face:

I have been very lucky to receive so many beautiful bunny cards :rabbit: x

2 Likes

I receive bears, they are my favorites!!!

1 Like

Finally… I done uploaded the images of my received cards.
Here it is…

2 Likes

The jackalope is great
I’m glad that jackalope postcards exist in the world :smile:

1 Like

I have received many, including many cats and kittens and many different types if birds. Here are some of my favorites :slight_smile:

Jellyfish from Japan with matching jellyfish stamp! Jellyfish are my favorite animals 🪼

A capercaillie card. My grandpa and I were watching a documentary that included these funky little grouse and then I found this in my postcards this week.

And finally this rad nautilus maxi from Australia. I’ve had it on my wall for years. I just think it’s so neat.

2 Likes

I’ve received many (and also sent some), can’t show them all here.
And if you want to see more cards with animals, maybe you would enjoy my favorites-wall.
So here are a few of my received animal cards:

2 Likes