Welcome to the Forum!

Yes, it is. Down the road from me is the Passamaquoddy Bay, which is a bay in the Bay of Fundy. So, we experience the world’s highest tides and every day for a few hours, we can walk far out on the ocean floor. We even drive across where the ocean was to get to certain islands.

2 Likes

Hello! I am a returning member, I was very active for many years (and have 1,500 postcards behind me right now as a result) but had to take a looong break. It is nice to be back! I’m Lyn, from Melbourne Victoria.

4 Likes

Hello| I’m new here and from Montreal, Canada. Use to speak french but I’m ok with englihc I think ;-). 2 postcard sent for now and waiting a few I hope :-). Thankf for this project!

5 Likes

Hello everyone!

My name is Malin, I live in southern Sweden. Joined Postcrossing maaaany years ago, but haven’t been very active. Starting to send postcards again though, and I love writing letters so that is also something I’ve started doing again recently.

Hope to talk to you all soon!

3 Likes

@Frogglin @Danyboy @elsewhere23

You’ve got us doing the Happy Dance :notes:

We couldn’t be more happy you are here​:love_letter::writing_hand:

5 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m an Italian girl who’s been using postcrossing since 2019. I live and study stage design in Florence.
This seems like a nice place, I’ll have a look around now!
Love to all,

Viola

4 Likes

Hello @Vhimeras :performing_arts:

How was your look around? Did you happen to notice this Lottery that @Vik_in_travel is offering? I thought of you when I saw it, and couldn’t wait to share:

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/world-theater-day-lottery/323395

2 Likes

Hello.

I just started Postcrossing last year. I just like writing postcards.

Paul

4 Likes

I hadn’t seen it, thank you so much for sharing!

2 Likes

@tmdguru500
@kazoua

We are very happy you are here🤗

1 Like

Hi everyone! :slight_smile:
I’m Iryna, I’m happy to be part of this community. I’m living in the west of Ukraine. I’m electrical-engineer.

Nice to meet you all!

5 Likes

Hi Everyone!

I’m Magda from Poland. I’m not new to the Postcrossing Community, but have joined the Forum just now. Hope to find many interesting information here! :slight_smile:
As for me I’m a crazy dog lover, but i’m also into books, music, tattoos, travelling… Each new sent or received postcard equals a huuuge excitement!

May you all stay safe <3
Magda

5 Likes

@Starling
@butterflyinluv

You are BOTH a wonderful addition to the Forum.

Lucky us‼️

3 Likes

Hello there !
I’m Aurore. I’m on Postcrossing since long time but it’s the firt time on the forum.
I’m French and … I’m happy to meet you all !

4 Likes

welcome @TheDeftAardvark and @Tankred_Barton! :wave: We hope you enjoy exploring the forum!

3 Likes

Hello my name is Amy, from Des Moines,Iowa USA I am new and waiting for postcards to arrive :snail::snail::snail: it’s sunny today and spring is trying to show up but it’s not time to put the warm coats away yet.

4 Likes

I am a teacher also and new to postcrossing. I hope your school year is going well! I teach K-4 art in 2 schools in my district ( yes I am tired, lol) we only have 7 weeks left and it’s going to fly by. I can’t wait for summer and traveling to Ireland (I hope) have a good day
Amy

3 Likes

Similarly to you, I do Guidance and I am at 2 different schools as well. One is K-5 and the other K-12.

3 Likes

@aeccreativeworks
@littlesthobo

3 Likes

Thanks so much. I cannot complain. This is the best job in the world from my perspective.

3 Likes