Welcome to the Forum!

Hello,
I’m Denise, from italy!
Hm… I love exchange postcards and letters.
I don’t know what to say :laughing: SRR!
I’m a volunteer at the cat shelter of my city, i really love animals and taking care of homeless cats is wonderful they will pay you with the most important thing in the world… THE LOVE
Thanks for create this platform, i have receive wonderful postcards from all over the world.
Anyway, i think for this is all…
Bye Bye

2 Likes

Hi everyone, my name is Monique, and I am from Georgia, USA. I am 41 years old. I am excited to do post card exchanges and talk with people around the world. My experience outside of the USA is very limited. Hopefully this is a way for me to learn about other countries.

I love to do photography, paint, make soap, travel (when I can), and play with my furbaby. I have been married for 21 years, have no children, have 3 dogs, and work as a co-occurring therapist. As a therapist I specialize in work with people who have a mental health disorder and addiction.

I am originally from Idaho, Oregon, Washington, then moved to Michigan, and now Georgia. I have traveled to nearly every state in the USA. I love learning about other cultures.

I have just sent out 5 postcards and can’t wait to hear back on them, receive some.

4 Likes

Hi everyone!

My name is Sen, and I’m from the Arizona, USA. I found postcrossing a couple of months ago while looking for postcards online to send to friends. After lurking for a bit, I decided to join and just sent out my first five postcards.

Excited to join the forum and add to the discussion and fun!

6 Likes

The first Hurray!-Mail - that’s what you get, when the addressee registers your card - will make you even more woo hoo!
Welcome!

Hello!

My name is Ashley and I am a high school student (soon to be in college!) from Texas. I joined Postcrossing over five years ago. I enjoy hiking, baking, traveling, writing, and spending time with my family, friends, and many pets. I am currently reading Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell. So far, it has been quite interesting. I am excited to get more involved with the Postcrossing community! Wishing you all good health and happiness!

2 Likes

Hey I’m Aishling from Ireland :ireland: I love postcrossing and I’m glad to have found it in 2020 when we needed it most. I like all types of carda and am happy to collect cards from anywhere in the world. I have a collection of Irish cards available also at postcrossingireland on Instagram x

3 Likes

Hello, friends! My name is Pavel and I’m from Russia. I’ve been in postcrossing for two years. During this time, we exchanged a large number of postcards with other postcrossers. And more recently, I started collecting stamps. It is very interesting.

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Germana, from Italy, and I’ve been a member of Postcrossing since 2014. I don’t attend the forum because I don’t know English and so I use the translator, but I’ll try to come here more often. all I greet and wish you a happy and better year in 2021

4 Likes

Hi all,

My name is Hannah, I live in London (U.K.) and am new to post crossing although I’ve been penpalling for many years. I adore receiving post and this year has been so difficult I thought sending and receiving more post will make 2021 a little brighter.

Due to the pandemic and to having a baby I can’t collect as many postcards as I used to from museums, galleries and trips abroad. Hopefully the ones I have will suffice for now and I can get back to picking them up adventures big and small soon.

Hope everyone is managing to keep safe and well x

5 Likes

Hi all!

I’m Hal/Henry from Cornwall in the UK :slight_smile: I’ve recently graduated university with a degree in illustration (worst year to do that in haha) and I’m starting to illustrate my own postcards! I also love photography and eventually I’ll slap those on some postcards too :3 It’s nice to meet everyone!

4 Likes

Hi everyone!

My name is Anna. I grew up in Germany: I used to live in Marburg, Bonn and Bochum, where I studied Russian and contemporary history. Since 2016, I live in Helsinki, Finland.

I just started with post crossing and I am very excited about the whole idea, because one of my ongoing interests is to learn about other cultures, societies, people, traditions, rituals… :hugs: Besides, I cannot really remember when I got a letter/postcard the last time!
Since covid hit, I finally have more time to read books again and I spend (sometimes too much) time with Netflix serials.

I am excited to meet you all and to send/receive my first postcard soon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hi, I’m Tricia from the Houston, Texas area. I just found this site and I am excited to get some posts cards to send out as well as receive. I can’t wait to connect with new people. This pandemic got me stuck in my house all the time and bored, lol.

5 Likes

Hey there, my name is Ivana, I am 23 from Bulgaria. I study agriculture and I’m kinda travel junkie - I have been to 70ish countries. I’m also inlove with snailmail and exchanging postcards/pictures but I’m new to this community here, so i’d be happy to connect :slight_smile: Hit me up if you’d like to get to know me better!

6 Likes

Hello everyone!
My name is Matilde and I am Italian.
I started Postcrossing in October, and I really enjoyed it, it’s my new hobby!
Only today I discovered that there were Forums … and I have a question: here you can do lotteries like those of Facebook Postcrossing groups?
Thanks to everyone who created this site, I’m really enjoying it!
Good evening and happy new year!

5 Likes

Hi
Just joined and have got my first 5 cards to pop in the post tomorrow! :grinning:
I was so excited seeing which countries would come up and who I would get to send cards to.

I am from the UK and have never done anything like this before . My yoga teacher mentioned it and I was curious so came to the site to see what it was all about. Definitely think I’m going to be hooked!

Have already enjoyed buying postcards and choosing ones to suit the people’s profiles and wishes etc - who knows whether I will enjoy sending or receiving cards the most.

Happy Postcrossing everyone :heart_eyes:

Sally :heart_decoration:

8 Likes

Hi Everybody!

I am honoured to be among such a unique and special group of individuals. My name is Nicole but please do call me Nique (pronounced NEEK). Just when I thought it couldn’t get any better landing my dream job of becoming a Mail Carrier with CANADA POST, I happened to be the lucky :sparkles: delivery agent of a postcard from :netherlands: to :canada: with the words HAPPY POSTCROSSING on it. I was intrigued, googled it once I got home, and have been hooked ever since!

12 Likes

Ah, that is the way to get mail carriers intrigued!

3 Likes

Hello! I’m Elizabeth! I live in New Jersey, USA now, but I’ve also lived in Houston, Texas. I’ve been swapping and collecting postcards for on and off several years, but have been collecting and saving postcards since I was a child. I love being able to connect with people around the world.

It’s become especially important to me during the pandemic. It’s a way to feel connected when I’m stuck at home.

6 Likes

Hi everyone, I am Sagar from India. I was living in and out of USA and India (Bombay). During the pandemic i mov3d to Banglore. I and I am so glad I did. Last year after the pandemic i was able to travel back to US Arizona. Visited the Grand Canyon and this year just got back from Portugal :portugal: Switzerland :switzerland: and Kazakhstan :kazakhstan: (Backpacking). I love travelling, reading, music, art etc I would like to connect with you all. I am an avid stamp collector and have been postcrossing since 2017. I would also like to swap postcards.

Cheers
Sagar

3 Likes

Hi,
I’m Silke, 30 years old and I live in Leipzig, Germany.
I like reading, drawing, taking photos and playing computer games.
I started post crossing just this month and I absolutely enjoy my new hobby.

4 Likes