Welcome to the 2nd Annual Spring Handmade Postcard Exhibition – March 2024

A 3D-collage: “2 hearts dancing” - connecting (“verbinden”) worldwide (“weltweit”) in celebration of life.

4 Likes

I made the card with a lot of different rubberstamps :grinning:

18 Likes

This is another card with my rubberstamps :grinning:

10 Likes

This card is made with other rubberstamps from my huge collection :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Just awesome!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

And now - time for the Awards Ceremony!
First I want to thank all the participants for sharing your creativity with the Postcrossing Community. You have provided pleasure and inspiration for the many people who have come to view your works. Some of the comments that people have made are a good indication of the impact: beautiful, amazing, inspirational, fun, talented, “something I really look forward to,” “made me smile and warm looking at those handmade cards,” “inspires me as well to create something myself,” “bursting with colour and joy,” :two_hearts: :boom: :dizzy:

Each and every one of you have helped to make all this joy happen, with your individual contributions and with the impact of the whole which can sometimes be even greater than the parts. So I thank you all for being a part of this.

And now for the awards (Drumroll, please!)

WIth 41 :heart:s registered, the Most Beloved by the Community Award goes to @Kayla1973! Color, texture, sky and water, nature and the man-made, your card really hit all the notes. Congratulations to you! :trophy: :trophy: :trophy:

But that’s not all!

The Award for Collaborative Artwork (also for the most varied materials used!) goes to @Weisha (and her daughter :blush: Thank you for reminding us that some of the best art comes about with people working together, and for bringing beautiful natural materials into the fold. Congratulations to you! :trophy: :trophy:

The Humor in Art Award goes to (another drumroll!) @wurzelsofie! Your characters show attitude and bring a smile to every face around. Congratulations Sandy! :trophy:

The award for Best Line Design goes to @Anarghya. We loved your elegant, origami-like lines and the subtle highlighting with color. Congratulations to you!

The award for Best Use of Layers goes to @Verabella. We loved the dimensionality that you give your work with color and different materials. Congratulations to you!

To @Kaba1234 we give the Towards a Happy Childhood award for your exuberant child-friendly designs. Congratulations to you!

Also notable for a bright outlook is @MostlyMess who gets the Cheeriest World Award. Congratulations to you!

Best Use of Color Award goes to @tmoleski. We love your unconventional pairings of colors for a subtle, highly sophisticated and gorgeous image. Congratulations to you!

Most Courageous Award goes to @Malika1604 who was the first to venture into the Exhibition, and welcomed visitors with her joyful color and flowing lines. Congratulations to you!

A shout-out to @ChocCrossie with the Connecting the Senses Award for beautifully bringing music, words, color and texture together. Congratulations to you!

The Out of This World Award goes to @Annazon for her playful reminder that we may not be the only ones around … Congratulations to you!

I thank you all for your participation, and wish you all many creative joys and inspirations to come. :heart_eyes:

17 Likes