Wednesday May 26th, 2021 at 4:30pm

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Oslo, Norway
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Oslo Central Station
:calendar: DATE: Wednesday, May 26th
:alarm_clock: TIME: 4:30pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Chatting about Postcrossing and other things

Hello! We’ll try a meetup in May - but with the restrictions in Oslo currently (which will be updated on the 27th, of course) it’s possible that this will have to be on Zoom again. In which case I hope @marit_la will be able to host us again :smile: It would be wonderful to meet in person! Depending on the weather we may be able to meet outside … ?

Welcome to the May meetup!

Bring your favorite postcards to show off. Or just come and hang out with other Postcrossers. Welcome!

If you’re planning to attend, it’s great if you can let us know in this thread.

There’ll probably be quite a bit of talk about the various future meetups we’re planning, but just so it’s said: anyone is free to come and go whenever they like, it’s not mandatory to stay for the whole meetup. And no problem if you show up late.

@KAS: It’s your job to promote this on Facebook as usual. :smile:

1 Like

Happy 17th! :norway: :norway: :norway:

Promotion is happening!

Hope to see you in Oslo (the weather must pick up soon, yeah?), I’m getting tired of Zoom meetups.

I will attend if zoom meetup

Oslo is opening up again from 26 May.

I so wish I could be there! I still talk about the Filtvet meeting as my favourite ever. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I hope you can meet up and have a lot of fun!

1 Like

Totally agree, that was a glorious meetup :heart_eyes: Fingers crossed we’ll be able to have meetups like that again!

1 Like

Soooo I need to know today if we are meeting in Oslo tomorrow. I’m not bringing my postcrossing stuff to the office tomorrow if it’s a zoom event.

I think it looks like we should be able to meet in person … ?? Cafes and restaurants can open starting tomorrow at noon. It’s hard to find info online about specific places though. Should we meet at Oslo S and just find a place to go from there?

Sounds good to me! See you at Oslo S at 5pm (or earlier would be good, but I get that doesn’t work for everyone… :wink: ) tomorrow!

I could make it at 4:30 … ?

4.30 works for me! :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll see you there, and I’ll see if I can get from work a bit earlier.