MEETUP PLACE: Virtual (ZOOM registration link below)
DATE & TIME: Tuesday, December 8 @ 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm Central
Anyone who lives in Texas is invited to join via ZOOM. The ZOOM registration link will stay open through Dec 7th, the day before the virtual meetup.
Receive 10 “Greetings from a virtual Texas meetup!” stickers to be placed on the postcards you write during the virtual meetup. Here’s how:
Register by Dec 1st
Limited to the first 25 people who register.
You must also provide your mailing address when you complete your ZOOM registration. The address fields are not required to complete your ZOOM registration. This is completely optional!
HERE’S HOW THE VIRTUAL MEETUP WORKS:
- Have your postcards, stamps, pens, stickers and computer ready to go at 6:30 pm!
- Click the “join” link provided in your ZOOM registration confirmation email.
- Your host, Brooke, will greet people as they enter the ZOOM room.
- Brooke will ask you to introduce yourself and where you’re from. You can use your video camera and/or the chat box. We’ll chat about your favorite postcards received, the types of postcards you like to send, if you’ve ever received a maxi card and so on. We might also meet your pets if they like to be on ZOOM too!
- But you don’t have to wait for questions! Feel free to join the conversation with whatever you want! This is a casual setting.
- During the virtual meetup you’ll register to send postcards through Postcrossing and write your messages.
- Brooke will remind you to place the “Greetings from” stickers or write a “greeting from” message on every postcard you write during the virtual meetup.
- That’s it! Short and simple!
Not sure how to use ZOOM? Check out these FAQ’s.
Any other questions, please post them here.