Virtual Drop In, not a meetup

:world_map: CITY/REGION: California, USA
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Virtual (zoom)
:calendar: DATE: to be announced
:alarm_clock: TIME: to be announced
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
Virtual Drop In
Greetings my fellow postcrossers: I’m thinking of having a monthly or biweekly zoom (virtual) drop in. This is for any of us who can’t wait for a meetup to roll around (or there are none available locally).
Now, this is NOT a meet-up, no meetup cards, and no need to register. I have a zoom account. A zoom link will be posted here or on my profile page with date and time (likely a Friday or Saturday morning. I am in California USA [PST(UTC-8)] . You may drop in and drop out at will. Stay 5 minutes say Hi, or stay an hour. Event will only be 1-2 hours depending on attendance.
Looking to just have fun. Talk about Postcrossing topics: cards, stamps, swaps, stories, hacks, and show a card. What do you think? Drop me a direct message letting me know if interested. May start this if there is an interest. - Gmansocal.

10 Likes

This sounds fun, interested!

Elizabeth, thank you for your interest in the Virtual Drop In. Currently, you are the only one who sent a reply and are interested. I don’t know if there just isn’t an interest or if people are not reading the post. At any rate, If you would like to push forward and like to attend the very 1st Virtual Drop In, I can set a date (6/17, 6/18. 6/25 @ 9am California time). I can post the “meetup” and maybe by the time I start others will “drop in”. Let me know if still interested. -Gmansocal

3 Likes

I’ve only just seen this Guillermo. I’d be interested in participating if I can make it. I can not attend from 15-20 June…but after that I can.

Also…I think that 9am California time is about 2am the next day for me…so I might look at joining closer to the end of your drop-in sessions :yum: (I totally understand that you will never find a time that works easily for everyone…and I often wake up in the night…so I may be awake anyway :+1:t2:).

Looking at July 29th @ (9:00am local time) as the 1st Drop In. The Zoom link is listed at the bottom of my profile.

3 Likes

I’m interested! :wave:t2: :wave:t3: :wave:t4: