Vintage postcards - your "catalogue"?

Seems that many members has links to sortiment of cards. F.ex about swap. I seek views of older post- or greeting cards from the beginning of card ages up to around 1950. If you have link in your profile with some content I would be thankful if you make a comment so I get an opportunity to have a look. I have not yet own link to sortiments, but enclose a few examples, mostly used in Norway. The second picture is described as worlds first card for postal use with stamp (1843). I like christmas with symbols for happines and prosperity, especially pigs and “chimney cleaners”. But I also like a variarity of images.

Thank you very much in advance.

swap. I seek views of older post- or greeting cards from the beginning of card ages up to around 1950. If you have link in your profile with some content I would be thankful if you make a comment so I get an oppurtunity to have a look. I have not yet own link to sortiements, but enclose a few examples.

Best regards
TORSAM

5 Likes

Hello friend!

I recently offered a swap of Vintage Cards for Non-vintage cards. Let me know if you’re interested: [OFFER] 3 Vintage Cards for 1 Card

Jewell