Veterans Day 3 card giveaway lottery

Veterans day in the United States is in 4 days. My usual disclaimer that all cards are quality cards with no vintage-shaped-or add cards. THIS LOTTERY IS FOR ALL United States Veterans. The price of admission is simple. Go to this web address: WWW.STAMPSFORTHEWOUNDED.ORG
At the bottom of the page you will see a link that says’’ WE HAVE A COLOR BROCHURE’’ ( CLICK IT)

So, after reading and you want to join up on the lottery simply # and tag yourself with a promise to send something-anything to that organization. This lottery is for all those who do pledge, something.

If i get 20 or more people to sign up i will double the prize to six cards (These are the ones i keep in a locked drawer-Geeeze, i need to get out more! Lol.) This is a righteous organization worthy of our help.

WINNER WILL BE PICKED ON VETERANS DAY. YOUR PLEDGE IS YOUR WORD!

PAGE57 ( Marcus, 1st Armor Division)

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SERVICE!!

2 Likes

I will make the first pledge: 1 sheet of 20 OSIRIS REx stamps, 20 blank cards and $ 20 for supplies.

I’m not a US Veteran so I don’t qualify, but thank you for bringing up this organization. I usually cut out the stamps when I do a swap and shove them into an envelope for art projects - but most of them sit there. I am happy to have an organization that will put them to good use, so will send an envelope of stamps to them soon!