Vancouver, BC Meetup - 24 February 2024

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Vancouver, BC Canada
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Butterfly Bubble Tea & Dessert - 8079 Granville St V6P
:calendar: DATE: Saturday February 24
:alarm_clock: TIME: 12:00pm - 3:00pm (PST)
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Come hangout and meet local Postcrossers

If you’re comfortable, feel free to bring stationary items to share/trade (postcards, stamps, stickers, washi tape etc)

We will be taking over the back room of the shop, there’s a large table and a few small tables, so spots are limited.

I designed a meetup postcard that will be given to each attendee
(extras can be purchased for a small fee)

Hope to see you there!

5 Likes

Ooh I’ll definitely be putting this in my calendar! Coming from Vancouver Washington!

4 Likes

Bummer…I don’t think I’ll be in town that day (I live on Vancouver Island) but can I purchase some meetup cards if I’m not attending?

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes of course!
I’ll let you know when I have them on hand :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I also live on Vancouver Island and am not sure I will be able to come over to Vancouver. However, I would be interested in the meetup postcard.

Yay can’t wait! Its been a while since the last one in lower mainland. Thank you for organizing! :heart:

Yay! I’m so excited that there’s a bit of traction.

I just wanted to do an interest check on those that are interested in purchasing the postcard. I didn’t place the order yet and if it’s a bulk buy then that will also lower the price per postcard.

I was also going to send my order for WPD Postal Hug (2023) postcards as well in case anyone was interested.

I can make a Google form if that works :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

also to note, it’s been hard to find a decent price for a6 postcards, so the WPD Postal Hug will be printed with a small border.

3 Likes

Hey! So happy to see this!!!
I will be there, and am interested in getting some extra meetup postcards :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely would love to join! Count me in!

1 Like

I would love to join!! How much is the meetup card?

Hello!
2 for $1 :grinning:

I’d like 10 of each :heart_eyes_cat:

Please count me in :hugs:

1 Like

I’ll buy 20 meetup cards if you have enough. Thanks!

2 Likes

If you have enough, I’d like to buy 10 of the meetup cards and 10 of the WPD Postal Hug cards!

1 Like

Sorry for the delay in replies, I got really sick last week and just recovered.

I’ll share a Google form/link later on today.
It will have the option for pick up or mail out if you’re not able to attend (and the option to send before or after the event if you want everyone to sign first :slightly_smiling_face:)
Since it will be printed local I can put the order in by the weekend for pick up next week.

4 Likes
1 Like

Hello,

Is the pick up on Saturday, February 24th? The form mentions a pick up date for Sunday, February 25th.

I like the design of the Vancouver, Canada meetup card. It’s a unique view of the city’s skyline and the colour of the sky is amazing!

1 Like