Valentines Meetup 2 Mar 2024

:world_map: CITY/REGION: SINGAPORE
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: 7 WALLICH STREET, GUOCO TOWER, #B1-01 Singapore 078884
:calendar: DATE: 2 MAR 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11.00AM TILL 1.00PM
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Was thinking to meet on 14 Feb which is the actual Valentines Day, but it was during Chinese New Year, many members back to their home countries and busy visiting as well, thus we choose a later date. Gathering with new and existing Postcrossing members are the things we love to do.

Feel free to contact me if you wish to join the meetup. You may contact me at FB raycsf83@yahoo.com just tell me that you are from Postcrossing forum. Hope to see you.
Thank you.

Regards,

Ray Choo

2 Likes

Hi! Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album Anmelden | VK
Thanks!

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: So cute :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I would like to swap places with someone. On March 2nd I will be in the Principality of Liechtenstein for the meetup. I would be happy to send a meetup card from there.

1 Like

Hi! I would like to exchange for this cute postcard. My exchanger is here swap meet up β€” ЯндСкс Π”иск

Greetings from Belarus. I really like your card. I would like to exchange.
Here is my offer: https://postcards.framework.by/

OMG, this Meetup card is so cute. :heart_eyes: Has anyone a copy left and would consider a swap, please?