USPS will consider a USA Postcrossing Commemorative Stamp!

This is an exciting prospect! I have written multiple times without any reply. I am encouraged to write again today.

3 Likes

Mailling my postcard proposal to the committee today.

I hope this works!

9 Likes

That is awesome!

1 Like

Can we all agree to send in postcards to the USPS on Postcrossing’s anniversary and World Postcard Day, until they really issue a stamp? :nerd_face:

5 Likes

For the third year in a row i sent this address a postcard on world postcard day. I hope this is the year they finally make a PostCrossing stamp!

4 Likes

Done :heavy_check_mark: I’m happy to help!
I did the hand cancellations myself, the cleck was nice enough lo let me.:stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

That’s great! Thank you!

This C-SPAN spot from 2000 was interesting on the process of getting a new stamp to market.

Several folks called in to recommend stamps commemorating military working dogs, which finally did get a stamp starting in 2019. Let’s hope it doesn’t take an additional 19 years for us to get a Postcrossing stamp!

9 Likes

Awesome!!

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this info!

2 Likes

Sent one!
Thank you!

3 Likes

@zachpett. Haha. Kniw what you mean. Glad you found PC

1 Like

@shootingstar7 Is that USPS washi tape? Where did you get that??

1 Like

Yes, I love this washi tape. I bought it from MN John. She’s currently on vacation but will be back on a few days. She also has a few USPS postcard designs.

Etsy shop
Website

3 Likes

I think the ones that didn’t ask are normal / regular folks like us that had personalized stamps made through a Vista print.

Great news.

1 Like

I heart this! Thank you for sharing

1 Like

FYI -

4 Likes

Congratulations from us Canadians!

takes notes

2 Likes

Writing my postcard now!

1 Like