USPS "I Visited the Post Office Today" free sticker!

I waited in one of the looong (but quickly moving) holiday lines at the post office the other day and noticed a roll of these incredibly cute stickers behind the counter! The postal worker was happy to give me one. I haven’t seen them before - anybody else?

39 Likes

Oh my gosh! I want one!! Those are too cute.

4 Likes

So cool! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That is so sweet! I haven’t been in the post office since pre-covid, but my kids (and I, haha!) would go gaga for those if they had them! The postal workers at my closest branch used to give my daughter Priority Mail shipping labels when she would go to the post office with me and she loved that :smile:

3 Likes

Looks like a fieldtrip sticker for kindergardeners. I want to be five again! Just decided to make my own fieldtrip to the post office…On Dec.26!

3 Likes

It should be given to everyone who send postcard and private letters nowadays. :joy:

5 Likes

How wonderful is that!? :smiley:

Or better yet, December 27th! Post offices will be closed on Monday, Dec. 26 , in observance of Christmas, which falls on a Sunday this year. :blush:

1 Like

They should make a “I survived a USPS holiday line” sticker.

4 Likes

I was there today, they had coloring pages for the kids

2 Likes

I was there yesterday. In the words of Yukon Cornelius “Nothin”

This is really cool sticker:) i wish i get one in india also))

My local post office sometimes gives my kids magnets featuring older stamps. There are definitely perks of living in a tiny town sometimes. This is our current collection.

14 Likes

I’ve seen these stamp magnets at some post offices and have always wondered… if I can work up the courage to ask for one :joy: