USA, Northern California (Fremont), July 31, 2022

Yes, certainly! Saved 30 for you.

Saved 5 for you!

I like the May 7 Offenburg card with the 1 large building image. I’d be happy to swap with you.

1 Like

Awesome, thank you so much. Looking forward to meeting everyone :smiley:

1 Like

May I reserve 10 postcards as well? :grinning: thanks!

1 Like

Hi!

I will be attending on the 31st. Thanks for all the great info & suggestions for shopping & for having lunch.

I would like to order 10 of the official meetup postcard.

Looking forward to the event!

Thanks for organizing this meetup.

Linda L. Field / LiFi

1 Like

Hello!
May I reserve 40 postcards please?
Thank you,
Tina

1 Like

You got it! :slight_smile:

Done! Excited for Sunday!

Definitely! Glad you can make it.

Unfortunately I need to cancel tomorrow, I’m down with Covid. I’m still interested in getting the postcards if you have any left after the meetup. I’ll be happy to Venmo you the money plus shipping. Have a wonderful time tomorrow!

Not a problem, I can save you 10 and mail them to you! I’ll message you my Venmo once I know the postage. Would you like them blank or signed by other attendees?

If I can get them un-signed please (I like to write my own message). Thank you so much!

Sooo cute! If anyone wants to swap with the Pasadena one, please let me know. I left my heart in San Francisco/Bay Area.

1 Like

I would love to! I can send proof after the meetup :slight_smile:

For those attending, there’s plenty of free parking next to the train depot and here’s where we’ll be set up!

Will do!

Thank you! Please save one for me. Wont be receiving my card till our meet up in October :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for hosting such an awesome meetup! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Glad you enjoyed it!