[URGENT] South Korea - Need some help posting!

Hello South Korean postcrossers! I was in Seoul last week and I pulled a bunch of addresses, but I never got the chance to post them. Can I send them to someone in South Korea to post them? I’ll throw in a card for you to make it worth your while too! Thank you in advance!

BTW if you’re one of the people I arranged swaps with in South Korea I did post these, no worries there!

Please keep in mind you are not allowed to pass on the addresses you were given by the system.

The last time I used travel mode abroad I was not able to find stamps. But I managed to buy cards. After the short trip I send them from my home and apologised in a short sentence for the mismatch between stamp and ID Country.
My thought on this, I would be totally find to get your card, especially if you include some impressions of your trip.

3 Likes

Ahh yes you’re right. They’re already stamped and everything, they didn’t fit in the postbox I put everything else in and I couldn’t find another before I got to the airport D: But I’ll post them from here instead, and I’ll find something to do about the stamps. Thanks for the input!

Okay, that is different. :thinking: so they are already finished to send. In that case I would maybe put them all in one envelope, look up a post office in South Korea and send them there. With a small note, that you weren’t able to drop them off. I am pretty sure, they will take care of your cards and they will make their journey.

Hi, did I see this too late?
I think I can help you if there are already Korean stamps on it.
I won’t read the contents and addresses.
What do you mean it didn’t fit in the postbox? Are the cards too big? :thinking: