UPDATED! Lorry January 18th, 2024 at 5pm

Seems like all trains are cancelled as well.
Don’t know if @KAS will be able to get in to Oslo today.

@midnatsol and Ralf are leaving on Friday, so could it be better to postpone this meetup for tomorrow=

I just talked to @arcticgirl64 she is at the area till Friday, too.

Then should we postpone until tomorrow? I can’t get hold of KAS so I don’t know what she thinks, but it may be very difficult for her to get into the city today

I favour in postponing to tomorrow (I have sent KAS message on FB, but no response yet).
I think it is most likely to be problems with the trains the rest of the day as well.

Is Frognerseteren still on, or should we pick a place in the city center?

I was thinking maybe we could go to Lorry?

Like that idea about Lorry.

We will postpone until tomorrow since all the traveling attendees are also available to meet then and all the locals are stuck in various places :crazy_face: . We will meet at Lorry in the city center. The thread is updated.

Maybe next year we can try again to take you to Frognerseteren @midnatsol @Ralf :smiley:

1 Like

I was sick yesterday and still not in great shape today, so unfortunately I won’t make it to Oslo today. Sorry I don’t get to see you this time Biggi & Ralf! Hope you’re enjoying your stay in Oslo!

I have booked a table at Lorry at 5 pm in my name (Marit Larsen).

1 Like

Thanks! I don’t know what happened when I tried :woman_shrugging:

Took forever to get up to Majorstuen with the tram. Missed 2, the next never arrived. In the meantime 5-6 of tram 17 and 18 arrived (and some of them was empty, compared to the one @midnatsol and Ralf took.
Finally the tram I needed came, but was informed it would go back to the city center due to a car being parked wrong. I started walking, the next came after a few minutes and I went on it on the next stop. Was informed it was still a problem and no info of how long we had to wait. I had missed 2 bus departures so I walked the rest of the way (half way the tram passed me), so that I did get the next departure.

Line 1 to Frognerseteren has been cancelled from Stortinget to Frognerseteren today and due to traffical problems there would be maxi taxi from Majorstuen. Did not see any taxi at Majorstuen at all, so have no idea if this worked at all.
Better luck next year.

@KAS I will bring the royal postcards at the next meetup in February. We also got nice postcards from @midnatsol for free, and I will bring those as well.

Thank you!

Aww thank you lovelies for the card from this meetup! :kissing_heart: It arrived today!