Ukrposhta announced the release of new stamps dedicated to the explosion of the bridge

3 Likes

Your profile pic, I have the official card from the Vincent van Gogh Museum. Did you ever get a card with that motif, that you took it as profile pic?

Ontopic: Those are some awesome stamps. Sadly I havn’t gotten a card from Ukraine ever since the war started. :frowning: But they got other priorities of course.

The Ukraine was so fast that announcing the stamps in about less than one day after the explosion the bridge.They must already prepared for the day.
I didn’t get any cards from Vincent van Gogh’s painting.I like it,It was the last painting before he took his Life,sadly a falling of the painting master. @Boeboe

1 Like

I guess Ukraine was really fast with this yes… Who knows what more they have in preparation?
If you want to, I can send the card to you. I like Vincent van Gogh a lot, he’s a figurehead for mental awareness. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great!sent you pm

1 Like

We ourselves are surprised how quickly Ukrposhta announced the stamp, a wonderful image💗

1 Like

Maybe I say an unpopular opinion, but it’s having a stamp which also glorifies death of civilians (despite that some people consider none of Russians are innocent, as of collective guilt)

9 Likes

Ukrposhta is doing so AMAZING job with all these gorgeous stamps :blue_heart: :yellow_heart: They are even able to keep up humor. That is amazing if you think what kind of horrors russia is doing in Ukraine every day.

People have died there, ordinary people. And the bridge is already functioning again.
There is nothing to celebrate.

7 Likes

@Boeboe

I have actually recieved a postcard from Ukraine during the war. Well, it did take 28 days to travel to my address, so I suppose the war might have a negative effect on the mail.
Peace for Ukraine
:dove::ukraine:

1 Like

As much as I like the Ukrainian stamps, I can’t help but this one feels a bit awkward to me. I’m sorry.

7 Likes

Is this really true? Or just fake news? I also saw another stamp design (of the bridge explosion) yesterday, featured I think on some newspaper website.

To be honest, I am absolutely disgusted by these stamps. They are in bad taste.

9 Likes

I overlooked the funny aspect here. Please explain. I would like to perceive this stamp design in a more light-hearted way, but at the moment I really cannot. :frowning:

For reference, families with children travel on this bridge, buses and trains carrying children to the camp for rest, the military do not travel on it. My friend and her child recently drove through it, I’m just shocked, how can you be happy about this :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

This is a mock stamp.

The stamp are real,it will be issue next month.You can check it on Ukraine Post on Facebook.

I saw another type of stamp in local group I’m in

Is this one fake?

I don’t want to go on about the sentiment about the event :see_no_evil: , but I like the style of the sketch of that titanic stamp

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

A friendly reminder that this is a topic about a stamp being issued by Ukrainian Post. Feel free to share your thoughts about this stamp — as long as you do so respectfully.

Please keep it on topic, and don’t use it to start political fights, which are not allowed by the Forum Guidelines.

2 Likes