UK postcard pals required 📮

Seeing as I’m not so patient lol I’d like to be postcard or penpals with more people in the UK please :slight_smile: I’m male 45, like cats, gardening, postcards (!) new to postcrossing also love the railway & aviation, I also like coins and stamps too. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Martyn

I hope you find someone. In the meantime, have you thought about joining the British Isles Round Robin? It’s not a permanent arrangement, but you would still send/receive to a nice group of people.

4 Likes

That sounds good I’ll definitely look into that
Thank you

Martyn

1 Like

I would be happy to do direct swaps/be a postcard pal with you. I do this with 3 other people: one in Norway, one in Northern Ireland & one in the Czech Republic.
Best wishes
Wendy

1 Like

I love these postcards!! Especially the postbox one, do you know if they are still available anywhere? Best wishes

Martyn

The postbox one is by Peter Adderley. I bought two sets of different postcards by him from Amazon marketplace a couple of years ago, but I’ve not been able to find anywhere online since, which is disappointing. (When I bought those, he sent me a personally signed bookmark, which was such a nice touch )

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

Try searching for the mousehole cat postcards - very similar designs

1 Like

Thanks I’ll give it a go :blush:

The top one is available at gift/souvenir shops in Ireland. Unfortunately, I only bought the one
The bottom one was on sale in St Ives - it’s by Peter Adderley

1 Like

2 Likes

That’s a beautiful card

I am at a 50th birthday party and just saw this on the wall… strange world

3 Likes

:grinning: I hope they were selling postcards of it!

2 Likes

Love it !!!

1 Like

Ive finally found where the Mousehole cat cards are sold
Hockin & Roberts on Internet

3 Likes