UK Post box art

Love it. I’m tempted to try to buy some big googly eyes and do some undercover post box decoration.

4 Likes

I’ve been thinking the same! :eyes: x

2 Likes

From Outwood, Surrey last summer.

14 Likes

Spotted this little bunny in Carshalton Beeches today.

16 Likes

And these knitting chicks or chicking knits in Riverhead, Sevenoaks today.

20 Likes

One of the numerous ones in my home town in Surrey.

18 Likes

Seen today in Derby:

15 Likes

We have an Easter postbox topper now too!
I am in awe of the creativity.

13 Likes

Same postbox as before with a joke on the side.

16 Likes

This is, again, the box in Outwood, Surrey, taken last autumn. They seem to change it regularly.

16 Likes

Spotted in Hurst, Berkshire, today:

16 Likes

More Easter loveliness spotted today in Nottingham, thank you @xxxxyyyyzzzz for starting this lovely thread! :hugs:

13 Likes

The Green Man postbox topper at Avebury, Wiltshire. The Green Man is a symbol of rebirth, representing the cycle of new growth that occurs every spring.

18 Likes

That’s amazing! I wonder what other variations there are on spring (or other seasonal) symbols.

We have here a very strange one, complete with decapitated plastic dolls. The Damien Hurst of postbox toppers? This postbox is just round the corner from where I live and I didn’t know it was even here. A road I rarely go down.

14 Likes

13 Likes

Did you see any of the others in the area?

The RNLI one gets swapped for some seasonal ones… had a spider one for Halloween.

2 Likes

I didn’t! It was a passing visit on the coastal path :grin:

Maybe this one, hiding away, didn’t have a topper on…

5 Likes

This is another strange one. Why does it have toiletries on top? It’s outside a block of flats now, but it used to be our cottage hospital, so I don’t think they’ve done this for a relevant location.

7 Likes