Twosday - 22/2/22

I absolutely will! :blush:

@Tinkatutu would love one of yours too. Mine is still in progress… Will be probably ugly xD but will try my best

1 Like

That’s awesome Corinna. I’ll save you one too/to/two/tou/tu…:crazy_face::+1:t2:.

3 Likes

Send me your postal address through my email: berthold.sinaulan@yahoo.com.
I will send you a postcard and hopefully arrived to your address in the Twosday

1 Like

Some more Twosday musings…the postcode for the suburb of Penshurst in Sydney, Australia is 2222. They have an LPO there…so you could have mail postmarked there (which will have the 2222 postcode on it) for some added twos!

Penshurst is not far from where I grew up, but it would be a 700 km round trip for me from Canberra…so it’s unlikely.

Tumut…where I’m aiming to go, has a postcode of 2720…so it has two twos! As well as being a ‘Tu’ town and a palindromic name (as I mentioned before).

Nearby Gundagai is 2722…:+1:t2:.

2 Likes

My First trys of cards… Will of course be glued together and then send to be printed proffessional. Just want to know First which you like better and if there is any wish for my Design. Not sure yet how to add the date

I would trade it for any other twosday card or any Zoo card or any card with an hyena

10 Likes

Lovely designs! I like the enthusiasm depicted in the second one.

2 Likes

They’re both beautiful Corinna! I’d love to swap my Toucans card for one of these if you’re still keen. :+1:t2:

1 Like

yes sure ^^

1 Like

Hi would you love to swap for your great card? Maybe you like to receive one of mine? will go to be printed soon.

I like both, but the second is a little more lovely. Maybe because of two mice :wink: :mouse2: :mouse2:

2 Likes

so it is final now. this is my design, just ordered ^^ not my best work, but I was a bit in hurry and in the end it is quite cute

14 Likes

I think it looks beautiful Corinna! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I actually started creating a twosday card last night! I’m so glad I’m not the only person that had the idea, I was feeling a little silly about it. Would anyone like to swap twosday cards?!

3 Likes

Sure. if you like my design - I’m happy to trade ^^

1 Like

Me too!

That sounds great! I’ll message you my address!

1 Like

Sounds good!! I’ll message you my address!

send me a dm

Hi I would love to swap with you for this lovely design against mine ^^