Tucson, Arizona Meetup August 1, 2021

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Tucson, Arizona
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Medella Vina Ranch - First Sunday Antique & Vintage Fair, at the tables near the food trucks. I’ll bring a postcrossing sign so that people can find me and the group.
:calendar: DATE: Sunday, August 1, 2021
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:00 - 11:00 (GMT -7)
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: This fair has local artists, vendors, and food trucks. It’s outdoors and will probably be hot, so bring a hat, sunscreen, and water. I have not designed an official meetup postcard, so if anybody wants to volunteer and/or help with that, please post in the thread. The fair will be open from 08:00 - 13:00, so the meeting time can be flexible. Bring postcards, stickers, and anything else you might want to trade and get signed by other postcrossers. We hope those from Phoenix and other towns will also be able to attend!

2 Likes

I will do my best to be there by 10. i am excited to meet everyone

1 Like

I didnt see anyone. I came

Oh no! :frowning_face_with_open_mouth: I’m so sorry we didn’t find each other! @jacq4926 and I were there and left at 11AM. We found seating outside of the building with the bar and bakery vendor. My apologies, again. I hope you’ve been enjoying Tucson! :cactus:

@Superchick3 I made gift baggies with a few small items in them to hand out and @ejcain had stuff too. I’d love to send you one if u want to message me an address.

oh no. how did I not find you? I looked for people that looked like they were meeting. I normally live in taiwan. would you mail there?

Of course I’ll mail to Taiwan. Just send me a message with your preferred address.

thanks

Sara Farooquee
Fuying Junior High School
105 Fugeo Rd
Xinzhuang District
New Taipei city 242
Taiwan

I am planning to send something as well! But don’t believe me until you actually receive the package. :grin:

When is the next PC meetup in AZ please? I recently re-located to Phoenix! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi @youngsmile8 and welcome! I’m sorry for whatever heat you may be experiencing up there, but I hope you’re getting some good monsoons! :hot_face: I don’t know about any upcoming MeetUps (it’s been very difficult to arrange them, at least in Tucson), but @jacq4926 and I have been to the philately convention in Mesa before, which had some very interesting antique postcards, and it looks like there is a rubber stamp convention coming up in November! Has anybody in AZ or elsewhere been to one of these?

Cheers everybody!
@ejcain