Traveling in Japan Meetup in Kumamoto (Nov.4, 2023)

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Kumamoto
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: 星巴克 スターバックス コーヒー 熊本駅店 (3 Chome-15-30 Kasuga, Nishi Ward, Kumamoto, 860-0047日本)
:calendar: DATE: Nov.4, 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 19:00~21:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
Hello everyone! I am Lily from Taiwan.
I will go to Japan traveling for 19 days.(Oct.29~Nov.16)
I love everything about Japan, especially Kumamon.
I will travel around Kyushu including Kumamoto from November 4th to November 7th, and I hope to have a mini meetup to chat and share my experiences traveling in Japan.
My English is poor, and I don’t speak Japanese, so I hope you don’t mind that I use translation APP in meetup.

In this meetup, we can sign and stamp the meetup postcards, chat with other participants.

Participation fees: 1000 yen (for 10 original postcards’ design fee and printing fee)

This meetup cards were designed from Taiwan illustrator : WUWU插畫誌 (Facebook

What to bring: A pen for signing or a name stamp.

Due to the limited space and meetup cards, please email to me (lily0502@gmail.com) or direct message me before Oct 25 if you want to participate this meetup and tell me how many units you want to buy, thank you.

8 Likes

I wish I could go! I used to live in Kumamoto and would love to go back for a visit. But I’ll be in Tokyo that weekend…:tokyo_tower: Hope you enjoy your time there!

1 Like

Hi!
My name is Chiz.
I love to join!
I sent a Gmail to you. Please check it!:blush:

1 Like

Hello.
I’m looking for a postcards to exchange. Here is my exchanger. https://postcards.framework.by/
Thank you.

Hello. I’m looking for a postcard to exchange.
СП обмен – 80 Bilder | VK Сп
Встречные(обмен) не для тега – 28 Bilder | VK Встречные
Уютные миры(книги, посткроссинг) | Обмен(exchange) – 80 Bilder | VK Обменник

Hello! Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album Anmelden | VK
Thanks!

Hello. I’m looking for a postcard to exchange.
Gaogao Wang 的相簿 | Flickr

Greetings from China!
I’d love to swap with anyone!
Here is the offfer: Yunjia | Zonerama.com