Travel to Turkey

Hi,

I am Sagar, postcrosser since 2017. I am planning to travel to Turkey in Dec. I would really appreciate if you can help me with my travel plans. I plan to come to Turkey on the 23rd of Dec and Leave on 28th of Dec. (or according to your recommendation ) incase you suggest to stay longer.

I want to visit Istanbul, Ankara and Cappadocia.

Thanks for your help in advance.
I am on the forum as Oceanfun.
Best regards
Sagar

3 Likes

Hi
Five days aren’t enough if you wanna see all the sights in İstanbul,Ankara and Cappadocia.I’m not a tour guide so I can’t give you best answers but I’m sure they will be a lot online guides on internet.And if you got lost use your maps on your phone it’s more reliable than asking people
I hope you can have a good travel.

Now about 7 days just Istanbul and Cappadocia ?
Will that be a better bet ?

Thanks for your guidance.
Sagar

2 Likes

Yea it will be better.I don’t have a lot info regarding Cappadocia but I know İstanbul is very big and have a lot places to visit.

2 Likes

Have a lovely and safe trip, Sagar, and buy lots of postcards!

1 Like

Greetings my friends,

I just got a call from my travel agent and he has advised me not to travel to Turkey, considering the current pandemic situation in Europe, and countries going into a lockdown. As off today even the no of covid cases in Turkey are rising and I don’t want to take a chance incase of lockdown.
I was so looking forward to visiting Turkey, but I guess I will plan it for next year when its safe.

Best regards
Sagar

2 Likes

do not worry dude in turkey tourists are exempt for lockdown thats why even if during lockdown you can visit all cities of turkey without seeing any turkish citizens. if you dont believe me you can check it out what did our country during lockdown in april-may 2021

see you.

2 Likes

I have already booked our flights to Sri Lanka … so see you next year in turkey for sure.

best regards

2 Likes

I was going to say this but I gave up because it wasn’t a pleasant thing for us Turkish citizens :sweat_smile:

2 Likes