Toruń, 15.04.23

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Toruń
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Hotel Mercure Toruń, Józefa Ignacego Kraszewskiego 1/3, 87-100 Toruń
:calendar: DATE: 15.04.23
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11:00 a.m.
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Hello All!
We cordially invite you for a meeting in Toruń - the city of Nicolaus Copernicus. This year we celebrate the 550th anniversary of the birth of our famous scientist. The meeting will start at 11:00 at the Mercure hotel. Participants of the meeting will be able to visit the Tourist Information before or after the meeting to buy/get souvenirs related to Nicolaus Copernicus, i.e. a postcard, a stamp and a special stamp (not a postmark). IT opening hours are: 10:00-17:00. The meeting at the hotel will take place in a room specially prepared for this purpose. People who arrive by car will be able to leave their cars in front of the hotel. Those who come for longer will of course be able to stay in this or another hotel. The Mercure hotel is located close to the post office. Finally, I would like to add that during the weekend of April 15-16, “The Toruń for half price” campaign is organized, so many attractions will be cheaper :wink:

Designs of postcards prepared for the meeting:

Things to buy/get at the Tourist Information which I mentioned above:

The organizer of the meeting is Agnieszka (her nickname on PC is Jagoda75).

Klaudia

8 Likes

Copernicus :sunny:

hello! :smiling_face:
we have a twin meetup at Rio de Janeiro, same day as yours. would you like to swap our meetup postcards?

event link:
[15 April 2023 - Coffee Meetup in Rio de Janeiro/RJ]

postcard photo:

I’d like to receive this postcard, please:

Czy jest jakaś szansa na zakup kartek że zlotu w Toruniu?

Zamówienia były zbierane do 6 kwietnia przez FB, grupa Postcrossing POLAND. Proszę zapytać Jolę, być może zostały jej jakieś nadwyżki - czarownica95

1 Like

Hi from spain,
I’m organizing a meetup in Girona, Spain for april 22, 2023.
Is someone interested in a swap?.

Thank you @Tajaaa for the card with great stamp from this meeting.

1 Like

I will be glad to exchange ))
https://vk.com/album20733835_278691001
https://vk.com/album20733835_278769494
If my links never open, then I can offer Stavropol counter postcards and many other topics for exchange: foxes, bears, cities, food, flowers, birds, owls, wine Stavropol, famous personalities, characters and more.