Toronto halloween meetup! October 29th, 2022

:world_map: CITY/REGION: TORONTO ON
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: 60 Heintzman Street, Toronto ON, M6P 5A1
:calendar: DATE: OCTOBER 29TH 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11 AM EST
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Meeting held in the party room in the building. There is a parking underground please park in the V parking spots. We will have posters on the day of instructions on where to go

The buzzer code is 2393

Please comment below if you have any questions!

There will be cards to purchase and some food to eat. Not sure what yet but I am thinking pizza :pizza:

:jack_o_lantern::ghost::jack_o_lantern::ghost::jack_o_lantern::ghost::jack_o_lantern::skull::skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull::chocolate_bar::candy::lollipop::chocolate_bar::candy::lollipop:

5 Likes

Hello, I am interested in joining the meet-up and it will be my first time to meet other PCers. :nerd_face: Please let me know what to bring and what to expect on the day. Thanks.

2 Likes

You can bring a pen to sign the postcards, and any money if you would like to buy the postcards that are for this meetup.

1 Like

From Liz:
If travelling by TTC:
From Dundas West Station take any 40 bus, get off at Keele and walk north on Keele till you come to steps on your right. Take the steps up and at the top turn left and go to the Visitors entrance. Once there the buzzer code 2393 will call my phone and I can let you in.
From Keele station take any 89 or 41 bus going north. Get off at Dundas.

1 Like

Is it possible to post the design of the meet-up cards beforehand?

1 Like

I’ll see you all tomorrow!

1 Like

Uh oh!
Missed you…

Great to see you!

2 Likes

How did your Meet Up turn out everybody? Who all went?
I was hoping to go, however I got an Avulsion Fracture on my left heel and couldnt make it:(
Would :heart: to hear about your experience :love_letter::writing_hand:

Oh no… I didn’t know there are meetups in Toronto until today… When will the next one be?

I hope everyone had fun!

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about your injury.
The meet-up was great and it was lovely to meet the small close-knit group of members that attended. There were three of us who were first timers, and it was great to hear the wonderful snail mail stories that were shared.

1 Like

Thank you @tinkerstorm It sounds like your Meet Up was a success​:love_letter::writing_hand:

1 Like