Ищу русского друга по переписке

Всем привет! Меня зовут баррет! Я из китая, ищу друга по переписке из россии! Мне 21 год, я второкурсница, специализируюсь на административном управлении. Я так люблю марки и открытки, что надеюсь найти друга, который мог бы обменять их на открытки. Если вам так сильно нужен друг по переписке из китая, пожалуйста, свяжитесь со мной! Я с радостью с вами свяжусь!

Everybody is good! My name is Barret! I come from China, I want to find a pen friend from Russia! I am 21 years old and a sophomore. My major is administration management. I like stamps and postcards very much. I hope I can find a friend who can exchange stamps and postcards. If you really want to find a Chinese penpal, please contact me! I’d love to talk to you!

9 Likes

Привет) Я из Москвы :blush::wink:. Могу тебе прислать открытку:slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you very much!
This is my address:
Barret Qian
Group 1,No.7
HouCheng GaoQiao
Suzhou Zhangjiagang
215631 Jiangsu
P. R. CHINA
or in Chinese
中国江苏省张家港市后塍街道高桥村1组7号
钱柿朷
P.R.CHINA
If condition permit,please print my Chinese address.
Please give me your address, I will send you postcards according to the requirements of your home page!

2 Likes

Пивет! Буду рада знакомству! И обмену открытки :relieved:

I will be happy to write to you!

1 Like

Thank you very much! Can you see my address?

Yes!

Привет! Буду рада отправить тебе открытку

1 Like

Hello!I’d be happy to send you a postcard, too! You can find my address in the comments! Can you send me your address? I’ll send it to you, too!

1 Like

Привет, Баррет! Буду рада знакомству и обмену открытками :blush:

1 Like

Hello!Me too!

@Barret привет! с удовольствием обменяюсь открытками:)