请帮助我找中国邮政的联系人 😭

I’ll describe the problem in English, since my Chinese is not good enough for this — 对不起!:pray:

Last year, Postcrossing launched the World Postcard Day, and we managed to talk and collaborate with quite a few postal services on it. I’d like to reach out to China Post, to let them know about this initiative and invite them to join as well… but I haven’t been able to find a useful email contact of someone there. :disappointed:

If any of our Chinese postcrossers could help me look at China Post website and find a good email contact there, I’d be super super grateful! It could be from a marketing person, or someone on the communications or philatelic departments — or even just a general email address I can try.

1 Like

I am sorry to notice you that most likely.The China Post will ignore your offer.They usually do business like government to government.Not to person or NGO or something like that.The better way is to contact the Chinese embassy of Portugal.If they said they can help you.It will be work.@meiadeleite
You can try the phone number 351-213928430,351-213928442,351-213928438
And the website http://pt.china-embassy.org/pot/

5 Likes

Actually it’s almost impossible for us to contact the China Post Head Office. However, it’s much more easier to contact local offices, for some provinces or even cities. They also have some power on holding local activities or even doing postmarks. The big Shanghai meetup for every year is a good example.
So the situation may be very different depends on what kind of collaborate u r looking for.

1 Like

Yes, what do you want to do, meiadeleite?
What collaborations did you get from postal services last year?

I need your idea, I may email to china postal office, but I can not guarantee they will feedback. But the more information we provide, the more chance they will reply me.

1 Like

As a former Internet product marketinng manager, my working experience in China is that those gaint national capital compnay like China Post has low interests on doing those marketing activities. Actually they don’t need to consider anything like that to attract users in anytime cause they have enough money. The best way is that you can contact some local Post office like Shanghai China Post office. They ususally have some autinomous power, flexibility and higer motivation to held some interesting market activities. Or its better that some senior worker inside the China Post who is Postcrossing User as well can help you delievr your inititives.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for your help and information.

@RainWang These are the events we did last year, for the first World Postcard Day: https://worldpostcardday.com/events/2020

And 2 years ago, for the 150th anniversary of postcards: https://worldpostcardday.com/events/2019

Anything along these lines with the ultimate goal of celebrating postcards would be wonderful! We’re particularly interested in events that involve children and schools, so that we can encourage a next generation of postcard writers. :slight_smile:

看样子这个可能少年邮局更适合?

少年邮局是什么? 我怎么会联系他们? :thinking:

是邮政局和学校的一种合作模式,每周有个固定的时间一般是周末,由学生来担任邮局的主要工作人员。印象里少年邮局偏向于趣味性工作内容。不过联系方式还真不知道。中国最早的少年邮局是杭州西湖少年邮局。那有大量的风景邮戳

3 Likes

上海有很多少年邮局,你可以和他们联系。

通过联系中国驻葡萄牙大使馆更靠谱,中国邮政的口碑和效率一直很差。

1 Like

Hello.
I think I can help you.
I have done some research on China Post.

If you have any suggestions for China Post, please fill out the form under this page. (The website is in Chinese)

http://zjl.chinapost.com.cn/

Alternatively, it can be sent to this official email address, but no one may respond to it:.

webmaster@chinapost.com.cn

Please note that feedback to them is in Chinese, thank you.

你好。
我认为我能帮到你。
我对中国邮政有一定的研究。

如果您对中国邮政有什么建议,请在这个页面下填写表单。(网站是中文的)

http://zjl.chinapost.com.cn/

另外,也可以发至此官方邮箱,但可能无人回复:

webmaster@chinapost.com.cn

请注意,请用中文向他们反馈,谢谢。

1 Like

这招我已经用过了 但是没有人care about
so sadly no response
一个人的力量估计不够,如果有1000个人推荐这个活动,也许官方才会考虑

我自己想到的是,如果我是邮政系统,今天一个人推荐个活动,明天另一个人推荐个活动,邮政系统也没时间都一一回应,而且这些活动也不在他们自己的计划内。人家也没义务帮你宣传你自己的活动。

现在彻底没戏了,:joy:

找当地大使馆,通过他们运作这事最靠谱,最好搭上一带一路的说法,否则直接找邮政没戏。

1 Like

Just FYI it is possible to order customized postcards and stamps via China Post as a business. However, this might require the order placed to be significant enough to cover its processing cost: for instance, in order to print your own set of stamps, you’ll need to submit an order worth more than €2.367 (for 1000 copies of set of 10 stamps)
Both the Key Customer Center of China Post 中国邮政网上营业厅 (11185.cn) and China Post Postage Ticket Service Center 中国邮政邮资票品服务中心 - 大客户个性化邮票、纪念邮册、首日封制作 (cpistamp.com) accept these orders. However, I don’t know if they could read English emails so it might be better to contact them using Chinese. Let me know should you need a template for Chinese inquiry emails.

Contact Info:
Key Customer Center of China Post
Tel: 11185

China Post Postage Ticket Service Center
Hotline: 400-1511-228
Tel: (+86) 010-89943615
E-mail: cpistamp@163.com

本来就没戏,这个网站的地图把台湾当作一个国家,还弄上了青天白日旗。能不被封已经是奇迹了。

好像是直接从维基百科上面复制下来的 :joy: