Too large Favorites wall

Hi fellow postcrossers,
I was wondering if there is some way to empty your favorites? To delete them all? I am here for more than 10 years and I have more than 1k of favorites and some of them are from 10 years back and no longer are my favorites, some of them I’ve already received and not through the official part of the website so it cannot be displayed in my received wall.
I’d love to clear them all and start new, but doing it manually will take ages and I don’t have so much spare time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Thank you for the help!
Ksenia

1 Like

I believe the only way is clicking through them all. Have fun!

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s possible to delete all Favourites at the same time - at least I’ve never noticed a way to do that.
Maybe you should ask the support if they have the possibility to do that for you.

1 Like

Hello Ksenia,
I fear there is no such option. I do understand you, though. :wink: Personally, I would like to be able to remove favourites in batches, not one by one. Anyway, it’s not a big deal for me…

That’s why I started a new profile and closed my old one. But then you also miss loads of received and sent cards…

make 20 a day and you’ll have it in two months :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

You could start by country, make one country a day (at least for the one with few postcards) . Like this you can also save some that are still your favourites.

3 Likes

I can certainly see the problem.
Personally I find it discouraging when there’s more than 1 page of favourites from my country to look through in somebody’s profile.
So at one point I reduced my own favourites to not more than 60 from any given country. It wasn’t all that much work, as the problem really concerned only a small number of countries.
Later, for some time I tried to throw out 1 favourite from those countries for each new card I “favourited”. That worked for some time, but by now I guess I ought to go back and make order :confused:

Thank you very much for your advice! I wrote to support yesterday and didn’t get any reply but today when I went to my favorites wall and was ready for some manual work, my favorites wall showed 0!! So the support team did remove everything! :confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada:

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.