Toasty Posty, a children's book dedicated to Postcrossing :)

I’m not sure if this will be considered commercial or not, so apologies in advance, but I’m self-publishing a children’s book that’s coming out next month about a piece of bread who becomes a piece of toast in a magical toaster and mails himself around the world.

It’s all about the magic of the mail and I’ve dedicated it to the Postcrossing community and mail carriers (the artist is a retired mail carrier himself). There’s some preview art at my Instagram account, along with my self-made maximum card collection!
https://www.instagram.com/maximumtoast/

Whether it’s successful or not, who’s to say, but hopefully it will get a few kids interested in mailing a postcard or two :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Such a lovely idea! :tada:

2 Likes

I’m excited to announce that Toasty Posty is now available! You can order it on Amazon here!!! Hope y’all enjoy it!

7 Likes

Love the cover illustration! For me it says ‘Currently unavailable’. Is that because I’m in Australia do you think?

Thanks for checking it out! That might be why. A digital version should be available in the next day or so though

1 Like

Solved it @mail_geek…had to follow a subsequent link to get to Amazon Oz. It is available here.

2 Likes

Great!!! Thanks in advance if you order it and would love to hear what you think :slight_smile:

Wow!! Congratulations !!
That sounds like a super cute idea. I’m going to go check it out now. All my kids are in that age were there too old, but no grandbabies yet. Maybe the little across the street need a new book?
Good luck!

2 Likes

I’m going to see if our Library can order this sensational book of yours!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Would love to hear what you think of it!

1 Like

Oh wow!!! Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks so much for all your support already! For a brief moment, Toasty Posty was #1 on Amazon for children’s humor books! If you like it, be sure to tell your fellow Postcrossers about it :slight_smile:

1 Like