Tik Tok/Post Crossing Round Robin!-July (CLOSED)

Both lol It took me a minute to figure out how to navigate on here!

1 Like

Id like to join in.

1 Like

Send me your address please

And, now we will close our sign ups for July! I’m working on the master list of addresses I will send in a private message.

2 Likes

Hi, for those of us who are using the postcard sailboat stamp, there is no price on it. Do i need to put 3 more cents stamp on card? Or are these like forever stamps?

Like forever stamps, the value will always equal the domestic postcard rate. So 51 cents currently.

1 Like

I have sent 7-12 today and will hopefully get the rest done tonight and sent tomorrow. :heartpulse::crossed_fingers:

As of July 14 all are sent!

Thank you @heidihyer for the beautiful lighthouse postcard! I always loved being able to see them when visiting the coast.

Thank you @penpalandpostcard for the fun cheetah postcard! I do love round robin exchanges - they’re kind of weird at first when I was trying to learn. :heartpulse:

Thanks @PrincessFlamingo for the cool question “maybe” card. It completely speaks to my existential dread with existence. Haha, I agree Round Robins can be daunting at first but they’re so much fun.

Thanks to @thetinylibrarian for the cool Batman card! My husband and I enjoy the old Adam West episodes. We did go to the Fanboy Expo, but it was SO crowded on Saturday.

2 Likes

Hello! Mikayla (#10) checking in. All of my cards will be mailed out in the morning (7/13)!

1 Like

July 13, 2023 - All cards traveling!

Received

7-13-23 #6 @penpalandpostcard - Jenni! I love this card! I may frame it, but I am certainly going to display it! It is perfect for me! Thank you, sweet friend! I really hope you are enjoying your vaca!!

7-14-23 #3 @Fangirllt - Thank you for the great card of The Philadelphia Exchange! The hubs and I visited Philly two years ago with our girls and just had the best time walking through all the history! And, I appreciate the love for my (attempts at lol) organizing! I’m a newbie, myself, but I appreciate all the love, help and patience!

7-14-23 #7 @heidihyer - Thank you for the great card! I don’t know how you knew, but I’m kinda birdcage obsessed. Everytime I see one I want to bring it home and my family is always like “Nooo not another one.”…They do that with books, too, but I just block them out! It must feel so satisfying to be able to start sharing your collection after all these years! Thank you for the appreciation and I look so forward to getting to know you better!

7-15-23 #5 @craftyemilyvt - Em, thank you for the great card! Hubby may have been to Stowe, but he can’t claim a friend there like I can so I think I win! lol

7-15-23 #9 @Gcarlson9927 - Gregory, Heyyy! I have been to Wisconsin a few times. When we drive to see the in-laws we usually stop for the night in Madison or Wisconsin Dells. My hubby is from Minnesota! I’ve never been to either of the Dakota’s but I would love to!

7-22-23 #1 @MissKayeIdaho - Ashley, thank you for the gratitude and I also hope this RR continues for awhile! Lots of good peeps in here! Also, thank you for the adorable pastel sky card!

7-22-23 #10 @thetinylibrarian - Mikayla, thank you for the beautiful TN card! I would expect nothing less from my fellow Appalachian sister! I’m able to read so much, bc it keeps me sane! I read when the little one is having screen time and waiting at all the kids activities and I stay up waaayyyy too late!

7-22-23 #12 @jennyjennyjenn - Jenny, we are so glad to have you in this group with us! Looking forward to get to know you better! Thanks for the card and LOVE the flamingo and rainbow sticker!

7-22-23 #4 @PrincessFlamingo - Joy, thank you for the great card-- I love it! I also love watching your tik tok videos!

7-22-23 #11 @anon20824321 - Amanda (you are probably so tired of my crap…lol), today was a HUGE mail day! So I went back through my cards and found your card!! Thank you so much! Can I come pet those animals?!

7-29-23 #2 @MartynHst43277 - Martyn, today I received your card! What a stunning photo! Thank you!!

And, with that I have successfully received from everyone!! Thanks y’all! I had the best time with you!

6 Likes

7/12/2023 - all cards sent
Posting cards as I receive them as well to my tiktok account @craftyemilyvt
7/13/2023 - card received from @ReadWithMelissa, @Fangirllt and @penpalandpostcard
7/14/2023 - card received from @anon20824321
7/17/2023 - card received from @Gcarlson9927 (enjoy your camping adventure!), @thetinylibrarian (hope the Barbie movie was great!), @MissKayeIdaho (12 degrees of Ashley!), @PrincessFlamingo (love your new stamps) and @heidihyer (yay no snow)
7/20/2023 - care received from @jennyjennyjenn thank you for such a cool card! And the wax stamp - I didn’t know you could send those! With every card, I learn something new.

4 Likes

Just to clarify…this is where we should be posting our sent/received. You can click the pencil and edit your post as you receive more. Again, this is public so it allows the organizers of the bigger games to see that we have sent out all that we promised!

1 Like

7/13/2023 card received from @penpalandpostcard & @heidihyer

7/15/2023 card received from @Gcarlson9927 & @PrincessFlamingo
(upload://l7EOKcuftAeNkaGHoJkm1PffzvP.jpeg)

7/17/2023 card received from @MissKayeIdaho , @craftyemilyvt , @thetinylibrarian , @anon20824321 & @jennyjennyjenn

7/20/23
Card received from @ReadWithMelissa

3 Likes

Hey all! I think most everyone has sent/received the majority of their cards. With that being said, I would really appreciate if each of you would make a post on this public forum page Listing the date you sent your cards to each number and the cards you have received.

This will give me an idea when we should open up for August and let us know if everyone is sending their cards. I know we have shared a lot in the group message, but posting here will be so much easier for me to keep track of!!!

Also, advertise on your tik toks and other social media! See if we can pull some more peeps in. More people means more cards from different places!!

Thank you all for your patience with me!!

1 Like

Thank you @Gcarlson9927 for the Hungry Caterpillar postcard.

Thank you @jennyjennyjenn for the lighthouse postcard. My husband works from home too! I’m jealous of all the dog snuggles. :heartpulse:

Thank you @ReadWithMelissa for the inspirational postcard. :heartpulse: All Boys Aren’t Blue has been on my reading list all year! I should look for it at the library next time I go.

1 Like

Thank you @anon20824321 for the postcard! I love the cartoon on it so much and your possum stamp is adorable. :heartpulse:

1 Like

All of my cards were sent July 10th

1 Like

Has anyone received their cards from everyone yet?

Whoops! I thought I posted my cards recevied update here, but I actually sent it to the message. Here is an update for my cards received:

#5 @craftyemilyvt sends a beautiful Vermont card. GBO!!! :orange_heart: :orange_heart: :orange_heart: I love The Midnight Library ! I don’t know if I have a favorite all time book, but my fave book I read this year has been The Anthropocene Reviewed by John Green.
#3 @Fangirllt sends a card of Nassau Hall at Princeton University. Best of luck in library school!! You can do this!! :heartbeat:
#4 @ReadWithMelissa sends a cute kitten card. I’ve never stopped in WV, I have only driven through. I would love to visit someday though! This card is decorated so beautifully, thank you!
#11 @anon20824321 sends a beautiful art postcard. I looove the cute possum stamp you used on this card! The waterfall stamp is beautiful too :slight_smile:
#9 @Gcarlson9927 sends a cute Wisconsin cows postcard. Love this, thank you!
#7 @heidihyer sends an adorable card of cats sitting on various chairs! Love this sweet card. Your cats sound so cute!
#12 @jennyjennyjenn sends a very spooky and beautiful witch and black cat card. The wax seal on this is so fun and the black cat sticker is perfect. I need to get some wax sealing supplies!!
#8 @PrincessFlamingo sends a color me postcard of cats! I will enjoy coloring this later this week, thank you! It made it to me safely and in perfect condition!
#2 @MartynHst43277 sends an adorable kitten card. I do drink tea with milk! Haha my hand was hurting too after writing all the postcards!
#6 @penpalandpostcard sends a super cute gal pal postcard! This is perfect, I love it! I’ve never heard of this set, I will have to look it up. I’ve not been on any big trips lately, just a few short weekend ones! They were fun nonetheless. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi everyone :relaxed:. Here are my cards so far

This was my first card I received #3 Lycett!! Cute star card with cute witchy/Halloween stickers! I have alot of Halloween stickers also!

This is from #11 Amanda!! My favorite!! I love witches! What a cute stamp!!

This cute card is from #5 Emily. I love it!! Is that an embossed stamp!!??? How cute!! I might have to go invest in some stamps!!!

This cold cozy card is from #1 Ashley! How cute. I dream of seeing snow!!!

This cute veggie card is from #10 Mikayla. I never knew about Lou Paper until I saw a tiktok about it! And i had to go buy some!!! I also grow tomatoes, peppers, onions, zuchini!

This is from #2 Martyn!! OMG! i love it!!! What an awesome card!!! And your stamps! They are pretty and nice!

This beautiful card is from #8 Joy! I love it!

I think i didnt say i had received all my cards. But im pretty sure i got them all!!! My baby doggy had to be put to sleep during this time, so ive just been a blurr /mess and so sad. But thanks everyone for the cards!!

4 Likes

This round robin is closed. For the new expanded version, please visit the Online Connection and Elation RR.

1 Like