Thursday June 24th, 2021 at 5:00pm

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Oslo, Norway
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Påfuglen, Nationaltheatret
:calendar: DATE: Thursday, June 24th
:alarm_clock: TIME: 5pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Signing postcards, chatting about Postcrossing and other things

Oslo is opening up and barring some sudden unforeseen changes this meetup will be in person … ! :smiley:

Welcome to the June meetup!

We will meet at the Peacock, the fountain outside the National Theatre train and subway station, and then decide where to go from there. If the weather is nice we may head up to the Palace Gardens and sit outside! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Bring postcards to write, sign or show off. Or just come and hang out with other Postcrossers. Welcome!

If you’re planning to attend, it’s great if you can let us know in this thread.

There’ll probably be quite a bit of talk about the various future meetups we’re planning, but just so it’s said: anyone is free to come and go whenever they like, it’s not mandatory to stay for the whole meetup. And no problem if you show up late.

@KAS: It’s your job to promote this on Facebook as usual. :smile:

Will be there and look forward to seeing everyone! Promotion is happening!

Will be there (might be a short visit if our summer party for the administration is set to this date, or the 22.).

@LeishaCamden do you want the meet-up cards for 3rd July at this meet-up? I’m signing them at the moment.

Yes please, I would love it if you could bring my meetup cards :smiley:

The weather is beautiful today, so how about a picnic in the park??

Absolutely, I just logged in to comment on the weather and suggest something similar :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

You bringing a blanket? I have a picnic blanket but would rather not have to carry it all the way to Oslo :wink: Ok if we stop at a grocery store on the way from Nationaltheatret? I’m in Drammen today, catching the 16.17 train arriving Nationaltheatret at 16.47.

Yes, I thought I could bring a couple of blankets if there was any interest in a picnic :smiley: