THESSALONIKI Meetup 3 June 2022

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Thessaloniki
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Inside of Starbucks, Leof. Nikis 11, Thessaloniki 546 24, Greece

Νίκης 11 & Αριστοτέλους
54624 Θεσσαλονίκης
Ελλάδα

:calendar: DATE: 3 June 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 2PM Local TIme
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
Greetings, I am a university student from Texas, USA, and will be participating in a 2-week study abroad trip around Greece. On Friday, 3 June 2022, I will be in Thessaloniki and have a free day with nothing scheduled, so I would like to attend a Postcrossing Meetup. I have hosted and attended many meetups in the States and have made many friends as a result. I would like to host a meetup during my trip to meet more Postcrossing members!

Meetup will be hosted inside of the Starbucks.
Local Covid policies will be followed.

Meetup cards- I will design a meetup card and print it and bring them with me, but I will also make the design available if any attendees want to print their own.

Hello))I saw a similar post in another topic about meetings in Greece, but I will be glad to exchange from that meeting)

Hi @Angelthepup22
I wish you a wonderful time in Chalkidiki and a great meetup. Perhaps contact the Greek forum to access some local support? Greek - Postcrossing Community

With all best wishes, Eugenia

1 Like

I will probably be able to attend this meetup, but I will know for sure 1-2 weeks earlier - how exciting!

2 Likes

Excellent, we hope to see you there!

This is the meetup card-

8 Likes

Can we swap the card

hello, can we swap ?
here’s my offer, it will be signed by partecipants

please let me know, thank you very much :smile:

I will be able to attend this meeting but I only can make it after 3pm.

I think I can come, but I’ll know, for sure, in a couple of days.

Hello again, I’ll be there too.

2 Likes

Hi! Nice card. Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album на обмен – 532 Bilder | VK
Thanks!

Can we swap?

Greetings everyone,
I’m excited to see you all this afternoon at the meetup. I will make another reply to this thread shortly before the meetup to tell you what I’m wearing so that you can easily find me!

can we swap

My city tour ran long so I’ll arrive at the Starbucks a little late but definitely by 2:30. I’ll wear a blue polo shirt. I have the meetup cards. See you soon!

I have arrived!

Greetings! I thought I could make it after 3pm but I sadly can’t - I hope you guys had a great time!

Please PM me your address I will mail you some of the cards!

Thank you dear Dimitris @ dst121gr for the wonderful card!!! :sunglasses:

The stamps are also amazing!! I must think about visit Greece asap! :innocent:

1 Like