The weirdest postcard you have ever had

I don’t have many strange postcards. I have these. But I like them

5 Likes

I also love this card :sweat_smile::two_hearts:

1 Like

I have a few….

One card I received showed mosquito sculptures but I am insect adverse, especially dislike mosquitoes, so I only posted the stamp :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Bought this quirky set of postcards. I like to use them when postcrossers ask for strange cards.

Marcia Brady with tattoo:

Peewee Herman

7 Likes

Love this! :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

That’s one of the weirder ones:

4 Likes

Perfection.

2 Likes

This is my strangest so far.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/104718507@N06/10160887993/in/album-72157636378530403/

17 Likes

tattooed chick for ah…well, tattooed chick i guess :smile:

6 Likes

Those weird cards @Selena has received from Finland: they are artworks made by Kaj Stenvall, a painter from Finland. He has painted many versions of a Duck (or parts of ducks). He has given the name to every single artwork. They are very unique. Some people like them, some don’t.

Here are two more of them:

The Lightness of Being, 2008

Whose Move, 1993

7 Likes

Here is a card I just received from my grandson at college. It features a wild drawing of a BLINK-MATE. It may precipitate some difficulties in terms of playing with the English language. I just enjoyed it so much. I just received a postcard from someone in Germany that had lively art and a funny phrase on it in French. It took me a while to translate it correctly, but it was something I really enjoyed. Maybe others have received strangely odd, but funny provocative postcards like this.

15 Likes

just have a look here: The weirdest postcard you have ever had

1 Like

I just choked on my beverage when I laughed at “party mode” !

1 Like

Your card reminds me of the cartoonist Rube Goldberg. I have a small collection of his cards which you can see at Wacky machines! from Rube Goldberg | Flickr

Interesting card!

I’m absolutely loving the new life being breathed into this thread. By god, keep them coming folks!

(It’s the unexpected translation that tips me over the edge!)

4 Likes

This one is interesting!

This one so far. What is it? A death monitor?

4 Likes

That’s so bizarre! I love this thread. :grin:

3 Likes

The last one seems to be a “Magic Eye”-Card.

2 Likes