The WC4 Annual Postcard Show and Sale 2024

Thursday, May 23, 2024 - 15:57 (UTC -5)

Hello, All!

Coming up soon, this annual show is the postcard must-see event in west-central New Jersey and eastern Pennsylvania. I attended it last year and was told by a friend that we were unlikely to be in the physical presence of more postcards at one time ever again in our lives (there were nearly a million).

Professional dealers from all over the Mid-Atlantic Region will be there. Of particular interest to us Postcrossers is tens of thousands of new postcards of all ages and content for sale at only $0.25 USD. That’s right, twenty-five cents for new, unsent postcards of everything and everywhere at a price that will let you re-stock your Postcrossing inventory pretty much for life.

See you there!

Michael

5 Likes

If I had the chance to go there, I wouldn’t be able to move in my flat at all anymore, afterwards! :laughing:

2 Likes

I’ve bought a ton of great cards here and met a lot of lovely people.

One of the best parts of the WC4 is their monthly meetings (not to mention the annual spring dinner and summer picnic) where thousands of postcards are for sale for $0.25 USD. I have learned to limit myself to one roll of quarters (40 x $0.25 = $10.00) per visit. Otherwise, well, I would be joining you in a meeting of Postcard Hoarders Anonymous. Hi, my name is Michael and I hoard postcards. (All reply). Hi, Michael.

1 Like

That would be amazing but it’s too far away, on the other side of the pond :joy: