The Öland Saga: A Postcrossing Voyage - Öland, Sweden - June 4-9, 2024

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Borgholm, Sweden
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Hotel Strand Borgholm, Villagatan 4, Borgholm
:calendar: DATE: June 4-9, 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: See meetup plan
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

The Finnish Postcrossing Friends Association is thrilled to announce a captivating Postcrossing Voyage to Borgholm, Öland, this June.

Embark on an unforgettable journey starting from Helsinki, Finland. Join us at the Katajanokka Terminal, Katajanokanlaituri 8, Helsinki, as we set sail aboard the M/S Viking Gabriella on Tuesday, June 4th, at 4 PM. Dive into the world of postcrossing with our special meet-up in Gabriella’s conference room from 4 PM to midnight.

Our adventure continues as we arrive in Öland on Wednesday, June 5th — check out the full program for a detailed itinerary.

Highlighting our trip is an inclusive meet-up in Borgholm on Friday, June 7th, from 6 PM to 11 PM. We extend a warm invitation to all postcrossers, especially those from Sweden, Norway, and Denmark. Please note that registration is necessary, as the fee covers materials, the meet-up venue, and a delightful Postcrossing dinner.

Seize the opportunity to send your meet-up postcards from Sweden, creating lasting memories. We’ve prepared three unique meet-up postcard designs, which we’ll reveal soon.

For a complete look at The Öland Saga: A Postcrossing Voyage from June 4th to 9th, 2024, visit the Finnish Postcrossing Friends Association’s official page. We’re excited to welcome 50 participants from Finland, and we’ll share the list of attendees shortly.

Get ready for an unparalleled postcrossing experience with us this June!

PARTICIPANTS (as of March 30)

1. Anikaari
  2. Anna-Hannele
  3. Anne-I
  4. AnnekaA
  5. Blueviolet
  6. candyqueen
  7. Esko
  8. Ezzi
  9. Fahda
  10. Frollo
  11. gsalmine
  12. Halinen
  13. HannaElina
  14. Happygrandmum16
  15. Helena
  16. Hellevi
  17. Hogpet
  18. insp3ktor
  19. Ismo
  20. Jaanalto
  21. jarnopetteri
  22. Kikka
  23. laakktai
  24. Loviisaneiti
  25. Mepu
  26. Minttumaaria
  27. MirjaSinikka
  28. MsMoney
  29. Nintendo
  30. Ove
  31. Petri
  32. Pikkumyy15
  33. Pinktigerbutterfly
  34. Pn2022
  35. Regndroppar
  36. Reksa
  37. Riit
  38. Sanna
  39. Sippe
  40. sirpa57
  41. SiskoSin
  42. Sympathie
  43. Toveri
  44. Vivalditha
  45. Windmill
  46. Zirkonia
  47. Anonymous #1
  48. Anonymous #2
  49. Anonymous #3
  50. Anonymous #4
5 Likes

Hallo,
I would like to attend the meet -up on June the 7th. How do I register and how do I pay?
Kind regards,
Hillevi Setrinen