That perfect postcard for a certain country

Does anyone have a certain postcard perfect for a country but you haven’t gotten assigned to send a postcard to that country yet so you are keeping it saved until one day you finally do get assigned to send it to that said country?.

I have a lovely postcard with a rabbit and a kangaroo drinking tea together and I’ve been waiting for the chance to get to get assigned to someone in Australia :australia::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

Yes, I do, but not very often. Two of them are already sent (to Italy- the castle in my native district in Latvia, where an Italian writer wrote his famous novel; to Chech Repubic- one, who looks like ilustration to one song), but another two- for India and Japan- are waiting.

You could wait for an official card send or you could try & do a swap on here eh?

The artist of that card is also a Postcrosser! :slightly_smiling_face:

A fantastic postcard to send to a Postcrosser in Australia :australia:

I have a particular liking for non- Australian cards with a subject that is connected to Australia (such as the Austrian road sign “no kangaroos” here). So if this card was not created in Oz it would be a great card for me!

I have sent one or two cards of the town of Texas in Queensland to PXers living guess where!

1 Like

yep, several years ago I bought a set of cards with cats. And each card is marked with a certain flag. So cards with flags of most popular countries were went, however I still have a few cards waiting like:

1 Like

Big update everyone…I have finally got assigned to someone in Australia :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

2 Likes