Thank You! 💜

Hello,

My name is Melita and I work as a Year 4 Key stage 2 teaching assistant at Hagbourne Church of England Primary School in the UK. As a class we are currently exploring the topic of Geography.

We are very grateful to those of you who have responded to my earlier post asking for postcards to be sent. Hopefully I have responded to each of you. We can’t wait to receive your postcards!

We have a large World Map in the classroom where I will pin them up to highlight your various country locations. We will enjoy having discussions around your traditions, language, favourite foods and culture to broaden their understanding of your country and what makes us all unique and different.

I will post a picture of our map as soon as the postcards begin to arrive. We might even do a date line to see how long each one takes to travel to us!

Thank you again for being so kind in taking the time to send us your postcard.

Melita

9 Likes

PM sent…

1 Like

Please send me the address. I will be happy to write about life in Russia and about my school.

3 Likes

Hello! I would like to send you a postcard from Cyprus. If you are interested I could write also few things about the period that Cyprus was a colony of the Crown.

1 Like

PM sent.

1 Like

Thank you so much! Our class will be delighted to receive a postcard from you. I’ll message you our address details.

That would be amazing! Yes please. I’ll send you our details.

Thank you. I’ll look out for your message.

Hi!

Please send me your address, I’ll send a postcard from Sweden :sweden:

1 Like

Sending you a PM
Rick

1 Like

Thanks Rick. I will look out for your message.

Thanks so much. I’ll message you.

I can send a postcard from the Philippines :slight_smile: Please send me the address. Cheers!

1 Like

Will send from Virginia in USA!

1 Like

I’d be interested!

1 Like

PM sent.

1 Like

I’d like to send a postcard from Japan :blush:
Please send me the address✨

1 Like

I would like to send a postcard from Montana to add to your collection - please pm me your school address!

1 Like

Hello!

Please send me your address, I’ll send a postcard from Qingdao,China. :cn:

I got a reply postcard yesterday, showing a red telephone. Thank you very much!