Thank you, Postcrossing & Others, for your birthday wishes

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Carolyn! I am happy to send you a belated birthday card/postcard, too! Please PM me.

1 Like

Happy Belated Birthday from me to you! Hope all your wishes come true! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Presenting this song for you from one of my favourite Japanese voice actor. His name is Mamoru Miyano who is also a famous singer.

“Happy Happy Birthday” by Mamoru Miyano (English lyrics is provided in the video) :

1 Like

Pretty cool. Thanks!

Wow!

The organization Postcrossing sent you a Birthday Wish? How nice‼️

You are a wonderful contribution to this Community Carolyn💐

:balloon: Way to get born :balloon:

2 Likes

Happy Belated Birthday! I hope your celebration gave you many happy memories! <3
Happy Postcrossing!

1 Like

So many users here have helped me with my questions - from stamps to finding frog postcards - and I appreciate everyone for putting up with a newcomer! I’ve participated in so many direct exchanges that I had to buy a new book of stamps!!
I’ve just started this month and received five wonderful cards. :frog::heart:
Thank you to everyone who has sent Happy Birthday wishes on the cards you’ve sent me. I’ll be 19 on September 22nd, and celebrating your birthday at University is much different than being at home with family.

Thank you to the Postcrossing community for making me feel special while away from home!!

16 Likes

Happy birthday in advance :tada::balloon:and enjoy PC!!

Early Happy Birthday! :tada: :balloon:

Happy Birthday! :slight_smile:
:tada: :birthday: :tada: