Thank you for postcards received - North America

Thanks to @AprilSun66 for the Scavenger Hunt Tag! I’m defintely in the group that would rather not live where it snows…I do appreciate sledding, though!

Thanks to @BarbL for the Not My US State Tag. I agree, warm weather is superior haha.

2 Likes

Thank you @sarahaeyo for your “trash”, altho I think they’re quite nice! There’s a person for every postcard and I’ll have fun looking for homes for these!

1 Like

@BarbL glad you enjoyed them!

can-us tag
from @LaurenceB : automat! thank you for sending this postcard from my favourites! there’s something about this painting that is so mysterious and haunting - just the epitome of edward hopper’s style. love the stamps you chose as well! wishing you the best with the newborn :two_hearts:

us x us color tag
from @Crystalinne : thank you for the strange planet postcard, matching barn stamp and stickers - this is one of my favourite postcard series :blue_heart::purple_heart:

4 Likes

NA Scavenger Hunt Offer Tag
@4kids2pay4 - Aloha, thank you! Spring and Fall bring the perfect weather, but neither seem to last long enough. I’m dreading the summer heat and humidity already, we’ve already had a taste.

Trash Tags:
@Crystalinne - dog - thank you! Veggie soup sounds so tasty!

@uconn - (4x) - thank you! I’m sure I’ll find a use for all these cards. One has a fireplace I can add to my collection.

Request A Color:
@kanosis - chanterelle in a basket - thank you! This is beautiful! It’s a perfect scene for a leprechaun. Ukraine has been in my thoughts since day one.

Lantern Press:
@LaurenceB - Aurora Borealis - thank you! It made it safely! I have a wooden card to send but I’m always so scared to send it. Your stamps are beautiful as always. I looked up streets in Canada and they don’t seem to have a cul de sac like we do, just streets that end with a house. Interesting, haha!

2 Likes

Thank you @waydowneast for the quilt card!

3 Likes

Request An Animal Tag:
@CeceG - sea turtle, thank you! It’s so beautiful! I love that they’re protected. I rarely see wildlife when I visit places (except the typical small animals). Last visit to Hawaii, I saw a couple turtles on shore and got photos. I love them so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I was born in Hawaii, so I’m sure that’s a factor in it.

1 Like

Request A Color Tag
@crochetjessica - kimono design, thank you! I love pops of color where things are mostly one color, this is beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you so much, @kanosis for the gorgeous Shire Gelding postcard received from the Tag an Animal game where I requested a horse as one of the animals.

And thank you @steresem for the surprise birthday card! I’m not positive this is the right place to post this thank you - so someone please tell me if it’s not!

3 Likes

@hootnoodle Thanks so much for your ‘trash’! One Postcrosser’s trash is another’s treasure!! :grin: :grin:

Similar To Favorites Tag
@waydowneast - Lion, thank you! I’ve heard them roar and I’ve heard them complain, the latter is quite funny to hear.

I Spy
@salemhouse - Kite, thank you! Love snow, but by the time March comes around, I’m ready for it to be warm. I couldn’t live in colder states, haha!

2 Likes

US Tag Animal

Thank you @crochetjessica Thank you for the horsies.

1 Like

Been on the road collecting postcards and came home to this wonderful collection.

@aemenheiser2 - Uno and travel poster
@mail98 - Surprise Me
@CynthiaMarie - Get to know you
@jacieslar - Last vacation / trip
@sleepyhippo1 - Eyes closed
@aemenheiser2 - Cow tag
@ZooDawg - Not My Country

@scoutingbear - Postcard Book
@aemenheiser2 - Snow for Sand
@waydowneast - Surprise Me
@CynthiaMarie - Geography Alphabet
@stunclock - Vehicles / Transportation
@Johnk60 - Creative Writing

@sarahaeyo - Alphabetical Tag “L”
@stunclock - NIghtview Tag
@AprilSun66 - Scavenger Hunt #2
@CynthiaMarie - Boring tag
@Violet - Food Package

A big THANK YOU!!! to everyone for these wonderful cards and your lovely messages.

4 Likes

@aemenheiser2: US to US Request a Color Tag – Thank you for the amazing yellow “get rad” postcard! I don’t think yellow is the best color on me either, but I wear it unashamedly. One of my favorite outfits is a yellow monochrome ensemble :wink: My Easter was very low-key. I hope yours was pleasant. Thanks again for the great yellow card!

@Travelling_Slim: USA to USA Tag – Thank you for the strange vintage card! I love strange and I love vintage, so this is a great card for me. I really appreciated your fun old stamps, too. Hope you’re having a nice end to the month of April, and thanks again for the awesome card!

Thank you @dchristian75 for the Miami Beach card. I hope you have a great time on your May vacation!

1 Like

Travel Poster Tag
@journeyforth - sled team, Iditarod, Alaska, thank you! A beautiful card. I’d have loved to see them as well. I’ve been to Alaska once, but was a short trip (a cruise). Would love to go back.

Taking Out The Trash x4 Tag
@DorH - thank you for the wonderful cards! Your trash pile is amazing, haha!

2 Likes

Thank you @Pezimaniac for the Lou Paper card in the NA Similar to Favorites Tag. I have a few of these now. They are SO pretty!

1 Like

Taking Out The Trash x4
@BarbL - thank you for the cards! They add a variety to my stash, haha!

NA Scavenger Hunt Offer Tag
Thank you, @sarahaeyo for this awesome Abraham Lincoln card, although I still think he looks a bit “off” without his famous beard.
Happy sailing days ahead!

Canada-USA Tag
Thank you, @JasonDavid for this lovely view card of Ottawa and the great selection of stamps. The canal looks inviting for a run or walk beside it and the ice-skating pictures are great!

1 Like

I Spy Tag
Thank you, @avery27 for the awesome Susan B. Anthony card. She is quite an inspiration! I had also never seen the stamp showing hostages coming home.
Thanks also for sharing the fun fact about your teeth. Glad all is good now! I think there could definitely be something to dream analysis.

1 Like