Thank you for postcards received - North America

Thank you @kanosis for the golden retriever postcard for National Golden Retriever Day. I don’t have any dogs but I do have 2 cats. I’m not sure what they would think of a dog. Probably hiss and then run and hide. lol.

1 Like

I received this awesome vintage card from @architeuthis from the tag Not My State!

And i recived this cool bigger card card from @Annazon. I love the stickers and the washi tape!!! From the Sticker on Back

1 Like

usa to usa tag
@misslyss - thank you so much for this stamp-themed illustrated postcard from my favourites (love this artist!) and kind birthday wishes :birthday::sparkles: thank you for the beautiful decorations, as well :two_hearts:

1 Like

NA Taking Out the Trash x4 Tag

@architeuthis - Thanks for the nice selection of “trash” in an awesome homemade envelope!

Thank you @NAMsMommy for your postcard in celebration of Galetine’s Day for the NA perpetual holiday tag. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you, @NAMsMommy. I think this was from you for the [TAG] NA to NA Postcard STICKER tag.
So cute!

1 Like

Thank you @hootnoodle for the fun lego card

And
Thank you @uconn for the Yosemite card

And thank you @cookiedoe for the vintage girl

2 Likes

NA Scavenger Hunt Tag
Thank you, @sarahaeyo for this fun card that fits into my growing coffee and tea card collection. I love tea and have lots of favorites, depending on the occasion - at the moment I’m drinking Moroccan peppermint herbal tea.

1 Like

Thanks to @bookendss for the card from the NA package tag

Sounds like you had a great Valentine’s Day.

Thank you!

1 Like

Not my US State Tag
@NAMsMommy thanks for this Old Sacramento CA card

Taking Out the Trash
@hootnoodle thanks for the envelope of trash

Perpetual Holiday Tag

@TrvlCat - a bird carrying a heart for Valentine’s Day. The card is postmarked 2/14, but just arrived yesterday.

@TrvlCat - President Bush’s summer home at Kennebunkport, Maine, for Presidents’ Day. This one isn’t postmarked, but is dated 2/19, and also arrived yesterday. I didn’t realize this home is at the end of a private peninsula. Looks very appealing. Thank you.

1 Like

[NA] Scavenger Hunt Offer Tag
Thank you @StephofYorktown for the fun card and info! I haven’t properly visited Virginia (just driven through) but would love to someday. This card spurred me to start a regional diner/restaurant collection.

1 Like

Thank you @architeuthis for the truly bizarre card in the NA Bizarro tag. I’m with you on this. I’m not a kid anymore but would still love to work there, haha!

Taking Out the Trash x 4 Tag

@mcrxmy - Thanks for the fun “trash”.

similar to my favourities tag
@chiaroscuro - thank you so much for the BTS postcard (all my favs, for real :two_hearts:) omg “the chaser” is such a classic; besides being a straight up bop, the choreography is just so fun! the 2010’s was really the golden era :sparkles:

loupaper tag
@NAMsMommy - thank you so much for the coffee loupaper and the kindest comments about my hair haha :coffee: :two_hearts: it reminds me that i have to make an appointment to get it touched up at some point!

1 Like

NA I want … Tag
I requested a rainbow and got this awesome card from @MsKoby along with a beautiful rainbow washi decoration. My son who is home from college saw the card and also thought it was interesting as he just did a project on Stonewall. I agree we should be grateful for those who pave the way - and I’m glad to be an ally. Yes, the future is worrisome and so we must act. Thank you, Ellisa! :rainbow:

3 Likes

Thank you @hootnoodle for the Monet postcard, entitled The Artist’s Son for National Sons Day (NA Perpetual holiday tag). It’s interesting to see Monet’s work from his early years, which I haven’t seen much of.

Perpetual Holiday Tag

@kanosis - I like your image for Mary/Maria. Thank you. I don’t think my parents chose Mary for me for any reason other than that they liked it. I dropped my original middle name nearly 50 years ago when I married and starting using my maiden name as a middle name. On the other hand, I knew Catholic families, including my best friend’s family, whose six daughters were Mary Katherine, Suzanne Marie, Annette Marie, Mary Theresa, Cecile Marie, and Denise Marie.

Birthday Cards

@MichelleW - lots of birthday candles, and plenty of other celebration stickers on the back. Thanks so much.

@lyndylou5 - a special homemade card with very cool layered decor. Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

Thank you @chiaroscuro for the fabulous crow chicks in the US to US Request an Animal tag. We have thousands of crows in our city. They are wary of us but not really afraid. They yell at us to give them treats. Truly beautiful birds with cool personalities.

1 Like

Scavenger Hunt Offer tag
@marupiter
Your card arrived today, thanks!

2 Likes